The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

The Evil that Is Islam

Started by Gary Oak, November 09, 2012, 05:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

heinzy

Quote from: "seoulbro"Run for your lives, the mullahs are coming.

A probably innocent remark born out by ignorance ; otherwise it would be egregiously mocking and arrogant.

People actually have been , are and will be running for their lives in mullah country. I'll tell you in a minute who.

You seem to forget  that large masses have a completely different dynamics than mere segments of a society.

An individual belonging to a large interest mass gains self confidence , it feels a  sense of  entitlement,power and protection, it starts daring things , it never dared to do.

However an individual belonging to a fairly powerless ,small segment of society , can not afford to stick out too much , albeit less daring.

There is an old saying:' Put a small man into a uniform and he'll be a monster".

So, indeed, we in Canada are blessed with a wide mix of different ethnicities , the chance that one will be dominant seems to be rathe remote. Countries with  a [too } high concentration of Muslims certainly DO feel the bitter sting of an immigration policy gone horribly wrong.

Now to the woman who ran with her two little daughters literally for their lives away from Saudi Arabia and those Mullahs:

Carmen , a Swiss citizen , came from fabulous Persion background , fell in love with this young ,handsome, tall , dark , ever so charming and fabulously rich Arab , Yeslam bin Ladin , brother of Osama.

Mrs. Carmen Bin Ladin moved with her  husband to S.A. , they had to lovely daughters whom Carmen insisted to extend Swiss citizenship to. For a few years everything was strange but all in all it was liveable until Yeslam bin Ladin lost interest in his family and treated wife and children not only abusively and badly but kept them quasi as prisoners in their home.

Carmen Bin Ladin wanted to get out of the country with her daughters but a thousand eyes watched her, her every move was reported ; Carmen was stuck in a hot, hostile ,hell hole without any support. Through friends  she and her kids finally  succeeded to surreptitiously  flee  the country and return to Switzerland. Had she not - against the express wish of her husband - retained  Swiss citizenship for herself and her daughters ... the sands of Saudi Arabia would have swallowed her without leaving a trace.

I have read her book , seen the pix, it's well written and credible

http://covers.powells.com/9780446577083.jpg">

I have read similar first hand experience books about life in Mullah dominated countries , the central theme is always the same , and yes , people did run away ; actually quite a few to Canada and Vancouver; or would have run away if only the could.

And we  -who live in Paradise , should not be mocking them.

Intersting read as well:

http://www.powells.com/biblio?isbn=0446577081">http://www.powells.com/biblio?isbn=0446577081

Anonymous

Quote from: "heinzy"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Run for your lives, the mullahs are coming.

A probably innocent remark born out by ignorance ; otherwise it would be egregiously mocking and arrogant.

People actually have been , are and will be running for their lives in mullah country. I'll tell you in a minute who.

You seem to forget  that large masses have a completely different dynamics than mere segments of a society.

An individual belonging to a large interest mass gains self confidence , it feels a  sense of  entitlement,power and protection, it starts daring things , it never dared to do.

However an individual belonging to a fairly powerless ,small segment of society , can not afford to stick out too much , albeit less daring.

There is an old saying:' Put a small man into a uniform and he'll be a monster".

So, indeed, we in Canada are blessed with a wide mix of different ethnicities , the chance that one will be dominant seems to be rathe remote. Countries with  a [too } high concentration of Muslims certainly DO feel the bitter sting of an immigration policy gone horribly wrong.

Now to the woman who ran with her two little daughters literally for their lives away from Saudi Arabia and those Mullahs:

Carmen , a Swiss citizen , came from fabulous Persion background , fell in love with this young ,handsome, tall , dark , ever so charming and fabulously rich Arab , Yeslam bin Ladin , brother of Osama.

Mrs. Carmen Bin Ladin moved with her  husband to S.A. , they had to lovely daughters whom Carmen insisted to extend Swiss citizenship to. For a few years everything was strange but all in all it was liveable until Yeslam bin Ladin lost interest in his family and treated wife and children not only abusively and badly but kept them quasi as prisoners in their home.

Carmen Bin Ladin wanted to get out of the country with her daughters but a thousand eyes watched her, her every move was reported ; Carmen was stuck in a hot, hostile ,hell hole without any support. Through friends  she and her kids finally  succeeded to surreptitiously  flee  the country and return to Switzerland. Had she not - against the express wish of her husband - retained  Swiss citizenship for herself and her daughters ... the sands of Saudi Arabia would have swallowed her without leaving a trace.

I have read her book , seen the pix, it's well written and credible

http://covers.powells.com/9780446577083.jpg">

I have read similar first hand experience books about life in Mullah dominated countries , the central theme is always the same , and yes , people did run away ; actually quite a few to Canada and Vancouver; or would have run away if only the could.

And we  -who live in Paradise , should not be mocking them.

Intersting read as well:

http://www.powells.com/biblio?isbn=0446577081">http://www.powells.com/biblio?isbn=0446577081

Hell heinzy, welcome and nice to meet you.

I saw a movie recently called Not Without My Daughter.

It was about an American woman who travels to Iran with her Iranian born husband and daughter.

She experiences the same kind of ordeal as Mrs Bin Laden did.

heinzy

Quote from: "Fashionista"Hell heinzy, welcome and nice to meet you.

I saw a movie recently called Not Without My Daughter.

It was about an American woman who travels to Iran with her Iranian born husband and daughter.

She experiences the same kind of ordeal as Mrs Bin Laden did.

Iran has been called a living hell .....

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51KZB8NHFJL._SL160_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-dp,TopRight,12,-18_SH30_OU15_AA160_.jpg">

(Living in Hell: A True Odyssey of a Woman's Struggle in Islamic Iran Against Personal and Political Forces by Ghazal Omid )

.....albeit by decent, civilised , common sensical people who 'bash' that country by making a documentary , writing  a book or snap pictures  about it and risk being tortured and  killed  as has happened to a Canadian lady journalist a few years back.

As the king of vacuous platitudes would opine :"Hateful Islamophobia! Not all Muslim are pernicious".

Quote from: "Shen Li" Long time no see friend. :)

Seoulbro must be trolling.

Islam has no place in an advanced society.

Thanks Shen Li  for your welcome-back.