Started by Anonymous, September 20, 2015, 11:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Allow me to contribute...

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viuWOo811Qo

AND ERIC CLAPTON PLAYS ON IT!!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Thanks but no thanks on the video, Dove. I find strong religious messages in music undesirable.

[size=50]Do the messages tell you to stop pretending to be female? Sinner?[/size]

I was going to point out that she willingly clicked on the Christian music thread....but well, yanno.

keeper

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Thanks but no thanks on the video, Dove. I find strong religious messages in music undesirable.

[size=50]Do the messages tell you to stop pretending to be female? Sinner?[/size]

I was going to point out that she willingly clicked on the Christian music thread....but well, yanno.

I worked with my older brother for a bit and he made a CD with a bunch of Christian artists and some of it wasn't to bad. Nothing i would play in my truck mind you but it was alright.

Anonymous

I worked with my older brother for a bit and he made a CD with a bunch of Christian artists and some of it wasn't to bad. Nothing i would play in my truck mind you but it was alright.
I love old hymns, they are so rooted in gospel truth and, they remind me of my grandma. My church mixes in older ones with newer ones...we have awesome song service.

Anonymous

">https://youtu.be/Vnqb7Vn4AEE

Frood

You had addressed me by name earlier in the OP with a link. I willingly responded with a polite no thank you and quick explanation why.

But well, yanno.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

">https://youtu.be/1BPoMIQHwpo RIP Grandma ♡

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

You had addressed me by name earlier in the OP with a link. I willingly responded with a polite no thank you and quick explanation why.

But well, yanno.
 Well you had to willingly click on the Christian music thread to even know I did that. This ain't face book....but wellll. Yeah.

Frood

But well, yanno.
 Well you had to willingly click on the Christian music thread to even know I did that. This ain't face book....but wellll. Yeah.

I shouldn't click on thread topics for a quick skim or I shouldn't have acknowledged the music suggestion you made for me? I was even nice about it, but well, yeah, yanno?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I'm not telling you want to do. I'm just sayin this statement I quoted might be more convincing if you hadn't entered in, with no outside prompting or force of any kind, to a thread with exactly the content you find undesirable.

Frood

I'm not telling you want to do. I'm just sayin this statement I quoted might be more convincing if you hadn't entered in, with no outside prompting or force of any kind, to a thread with exactly the content you find undesirable.

How can I be sure unless I first look? The title was Christian music. Was it a debate about merits or faults of that sort of music? Was it just a compilation of user favorites?

That you saw fit to mention a suggestion to me  and question me for whatever weird reasons has been the only reason I've hung around this long.

Are we finished now?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjLlLPZderk

Bricktop

How can I be sure unless I first look? The title was Christian music. Was it a debate about merits or faults of that sort of music? Was it just a compilation of user favorites?

That you saw fit to mention a suggestion to me  and question me for whatever weird reasons has been the only reason I've hung around this long.

Are we finished now?

Tell me, do you have to employ someone to tie your shoelaces, or have you managed to master that particular task?

How about cutlery? Do you eat your soup with a fork?

:crazy:

Frood

Take it to the flame war section, Spec.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Why?

Is this a flame war?

I hadn't noticed. Slapping the back of your pointed head is not a war. Its more a case of bullying.

What do you want to do about it?

Print
User actions