So Gary, what do you do for a living?

Started by Zetsu, December 03, 2012, 08:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
It could be true Zetsu.

There's always a possibility, but only a screaming chicken like him would make such a big deal out of it.  I have multiple friends in high school that were gang raped by at least 4 people while on their way home, yet these guys are still tough as nails.  I've also been attacked by people that are nearly twice my weight and at least 3x my strength when it comes to bench pressing, yet in the end I just beat them up and get it over with.
[/b]

i seriously call ...bullshit.....too this whole paragraph.....

Which one do you find bull Obvious?
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

It could be true Zetsu.

There's always a possibility, but only a screaming chicken like him would make such a big deal out of it.  I have multiple friends in high school that were gang raped by at least 4 people while on their way home, yet these guys are still tough as nails.  I've also been attacked by people that are nearly twice my weight and at least 3x my strength when it comes to bench pressing, yet in the end I just beat them up and get it over with.
[/b]

I was wondering myself what kind of school he went to..

Boys being gang raped walking home??

Obvious Li

[/b]

ya, and to top it off it was by at least FOUR people each.....on their way home, in public on a street....wow

Zetsu

[/b]

Gang raping is always a common problem in many school's plague with proverty.  The problem is my old high school have gangs from HK, Black or Sri Lankan gangers.  Just piss off one of them and they'll remember your face and bring half of his crew over just to beat you up once you leave school property, you're out of CCTV range, no teachers or witness can help you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"[/b]

ya, and to top it off it was by at least FOUR people each.....on their way home, in public on a street....wow

My son skinned his knee at school and I was frantic..

I would assume something this serious would be national news.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Obvious Li"[/b]

I think you've misunderstood, it's not screwing for sex, raping is a slang we used for being crushed or getting owned.

Anonymous

I think you've misunderstood, it's not screwing for sex, raping is a slang we used for being crushed or getting owned.

I misunderstood too Zetsu.

Zetsu

I guess these terms weren't popular or used when you and Obvious were still in high school.

Pinay

Zetsu

Quote from: "Pinay"I'm a buyer in a manufacturing company.

Nice, a procurement member, if you don't mind me asking, what products does your company makes?  I'm just kinda curious.

Anonymous

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"Still waiting for Gary to post his job.

Lol I'm starting to doubt does he even have one, considering he has no problem posting here almost 24 hrs a day.

Anonymous

Lol I'm starting to doubt does he even have one, considering he has no problem posting here almost 24 hrs a day.

Oh my goodness, I should stop posting here so much.

People will not believe me that I have a job.

Zetsu

But that's different when you have to mod this forum, Gary on the other hand that even post here for the entire night in HK...

Anonymous

But that's different when you have to mod this forum, Gary on the other hand that even post here for the entire night in HK...

He's in Hong Kong now?