Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Volkswagen admits emissions rigging

Started by Anonymous, September 21, 2015, 08:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm with you on this one Renee.  In the grand scheme of things, emissions rank low in terms of big issues with cars.

I agree with Renee too. But the size of the fraud and rigging is what has me shocked.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Faults that harm people are one thing.  Emissions bullshit is another.

It seemed very serious when I read about it RW..

I don't know enough about cars to say..

I drive, but anything that happens under the hood is husband's area of expertise.

the shark hunter

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"Faults that harm people are one thing.  Emissions bullshit is another.

I drive, but anything that happens under the hood is husband's area of expertise.

... it's beyond most of us, Fashionista ... Q ac_smile
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"

Turning wrenches is second nature to me. But then again, growing up on the farm you are operating equipment about the same time you learn to ride a two wheeler.

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"

I don't even want to learn..

Anything with an engine around our house that has problems, I tell my husband and he fixes it.

the shark hunter

... the news media is yet again putting hysterical support behind this just like they support most every other prosecution the united states government launches.  their blind support for the obama administration is dumbfounding.  but then it's all about the lawyers with the news media so what would you expect?
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Bricktop

You "ho-hummers" may like to know that the US government will now be checking ALL diesel vehicles imported into the US.