Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

ATTN: Tara (aka RW)

Started by Mel Gibson, September 22, 2015, 09:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"None of your fucking business...

Well, you know it isnt her name right? if it was i would have removed it because of PI.

Anyway no fucks given ac_biggrin  carry on sMel

Mel Gibson

keeper

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Keeper"YAY They just added Gotham to Netflix

i'm gonna binge watch it this weekend.... i heard a rumor that Hannibal the series is coming to Hulu.... Netflix and Hulu are a good combo if you like television....

Annie

Ya, I was wondering why Mel calls her that. It's not her real name.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

i'm gonna binge watch it this weekend.... i heard a rumor that Hannibal the series is coming to Hulu.... Netflix and Hulu are a good combo if you like television....

Which one is better though?

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"

thats a tough question.... Hulu has more obscure tv shows like WKRP in Cincinnati and Sienfeld but not many movies.... Netflix has a good blend of both but not as much content.... Hulu has commercials in its basic package but for 11 dollars a month, you can get premium with no commercials.... if you like tv shows, get Hulu.... if you like movies, get Netflix.... if you like both and don't want to get both services, Netflix is the better choice....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

thats a tough question.... Hulu has more obscure tv shows like WKRP in Cincinnati and Sienfeld but not many movies.... Netflix has a good blend of both but not as much content.... Hulu has commercials in its basic package but for 11 dollars a month, you can get premium with no commercials.... if you like tv shows, get Hulu.... if you like movies, get Netflix.... if you like both and don't want to get both services, Netflix is the better choice....

Netflix it is then..

Thank you deadskinmask.

acc_hugz

Annie

WKRP in Cincinnati, I remember watching that show in the 80's lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview