Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

"Always Go to Other People’s Funerals, Otherwise They Won’t Come to Yours"

Started by Renee, September 23, 2015, 09:29:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

What a joke, if you get hit in the face with a ball in baseball or even fast pitch softball your going to the hospital. A hit in the chest can stop your heart and send you to the morgue. Unless you are looking for a new career as a comedy writer, you probably shouldn't continue done this road. Cricket is a sissy sport played by uncoordinated green toothed Brits and their ass kissing sycophants.

As far as athletics go I was good enough to score a full ride in woman's softball to a pack 10 school. In case your ignorant uneducated ass doesn't know what that means, it means I went to a somewhat prestigious university and got an education for free because I was THAT good at softball.

Oh and the position I played was catcher, the toughest position on the field physically and mentally. As far as injuries go...2 fingers broken, a fractured left ankle, torn MCL, and 2 concussionts. One most notably, I received by being run over by 180 pounds of bulldyke muscle while I was making a tag at home plate, during the second game of the divison 1 play-off. A freaking horse faced bitch who was 6" taller than me and at least 20lbs heavier tried to knock me into the bleachers but instead she got knocked on her ass and she never made it to the plate.

You see old man, that stupid moose of a bitch made the mistake of underestimating this short, soft looking , baby faced girl and she got her ass handed to her. She was just one of many. So I'm pretty sure even back in the day, when you were in your......prime,  :laugh3:  your flabby vegemite eating ass would pose absolutely no threat.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Wow.

Hard core. I'm impressed. You must be one tough bitch.

Oh, just one other thing, seeing as how we're engaged in this pissing contest...

I was a fucking COP for 25 years!!! You do KNOW what police officers do, don't you? Its not a sport. You aren't being "tough" so your team can win. Its life and death, with people's lives on the line. And the opposition would make your moose look like a kitten.

So, you see, bucket mouth, bigger, tougher, nastier people than you have told me what they were going to do to me...but I'm still here, and many of them spent quite some time making number plates. You would last about 30 seconds tops, even at my more advanced age.

Quit trying to impress me with your ball playing skill. You play that shit for FUN.

cc

I and I bet Renee love our coppers, and respect you for being one

As to getting all out of control negative on everything  N American, Go read some Yogisms.

If you can figure out the reverse logic you will relax a bit and appreciate a great human bringing great pleasure  to millions of people
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Its pretty clear Renee has the hots for me.

She loves men in uniform.

Especially chefs.