Started by Anonymous, July 23, 2022, 01:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=469357 time=1659838473 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=469355 time=1659838406 user_id=3254

You're under the wrong impression.

I doubt it...

It doesn't matter what you doubt..

I'm not going to discuss something that is none of your business, but you're wrong.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=469363 time=1659840612 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=469357 time=1659838473 user_id=1676

I doubt it...

I'm not going to discuss something that is none of your business, but you're wrong.

Maybe I'm wrong and ultimately it is none of my business or concern, but the actuarial data over the last year and a half is viciously accurate.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=469365 time=1659840940 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=469363 time=1659840612 user_id=3254

Maybe I'm wrong and ultimately it is none of my business or concern, but the actuarial data over the last year and a half is viciously accurate.

So you decided you would start rumours. Real classy.

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=469366 time=1659841042 user_id=2015
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=469365 time=1659840940 user_id=1676

No... I posited a likely theory which has a thorough metrics behind it.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=469367 time=1659841248 user_id=1676
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=469366 time=1659841042 user_id=2015

Under the impression isn't a theory. That's what you say when you heard something from the person or someone who knows them about their condition. IF she has a condition. Maybe she just doesn't want to post anymore. I don't know and neither do you.

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=469368 time=1659841625 user_id=2015
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=469367 time=1659841248 user_id=1676

Under the impression isn't a theory. That's what you say when you heard something from the person or someone who knows them about their condition. IF she has a condition. Maybe she just doesn't want to post anymore. I don't know and neither do you.

I haven't heard anything and that's fine by me. cc is a vehement jab junkie and she now has health concerns like millions of previously healthy people all around the world after getting the clot shots...

Which is unfortunate and I can empathise to a degree, but I will never forget her words here.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

DD, you are being an idiot. You are no better than these climate zealots who blame Kentucky's floods on elected Republicans in the state who didn't give enough billions to green energy schemes.

Aryan

Ruh oh, you done it now Frood! You criticised one of the long time members of the Asian elder innercircle.

Expect to receive more shitty remarks from the usual suspects than usual.

I saw how CC behaved when the vaxx topic was discussed, completely irrational and hysterical, refusing to listen to arguments from those who didn't want to be vaccinated.

Anonymous

Look at Frood and Scouse. The former is a rumour queen on par with her highness Poofer. The latter is on repeat about cliques that exclude his whinging arse.

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=469391 time=1659873034 user_id=114
DD, you are being an idiot. You are no better than these climate zealots who blame Kentucky's floods on elected Republicans in the state who didn't give enough billions to green energy schemes.

I don't mollycoddle people because they're ill.

However, I wish cc a speedy recovery (if it's possible) or a peaceful shake of this mortal coil (which I hope for all people regardless if I agreed with them or them me).

Turning off the heat in a debate or discussion because somebody has a medical issue might seem the ideal.... but I have never treated people differently because of the state of health (bar mental health issues).

Particularly when the debate is about experimental jabs for a disease which rivals the flu and/or the common cold.

If her health issues are related to getting jabbed, she owes all of us an explanation and apology.

If I was ill and wrong about something, I'd want to set the record straight for my soul.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=469402 time=1659881391 user_id=1728
Ruh oh, you done it now Frood! You criticised one of the long time members of the Asian elder innercircle.

Expect to receive more shitty remarks from the usual suspects than usual.

I saw how CC behaved when the vaxx topic was discussed, completely irrational and hysterical, refusing to listen to arguments from those who didn't want to be vaccinated.

Pissflap shielding....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Dinky, I don't know have all the details, but her absence is't connected to COVID at all.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=470562 time=1660416438She been around?

She hasn't logged in since July 22.

Anonymous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview