Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 28, 2024, 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

What's it like being Asian?

Started by Anonymous, September 23, 2015, 11:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 27 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renn Rat"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odi"Again, you are like muslims..

The truth makes you look bad.

ac_toofunny

The only thing that makes us look bad is that we let morons and social rejects yuk it up around here. Partially contained as people like you maybe, it's still a holdover from that toilet that is VAN.

The idea of giving vulgar nitwits and mental detectives a voice on the forum is like the human body having an appendix. It serves no earthly purpose and when goes bad it needs to be removed ASAP.

Yeah asshole, I'm looking at you. If you want to make a correlation between members here and Muslims, I suggest you get your head out of your ass first. People like you are like the raghead bomb throwers because you refuse to behave within a civil society.

Stay in VAN where little monkey men like you can fling your dung all you want without so much as a slap on the wrist. You'll be better off.

Quote from: "Odi"I do behave nicely but you dont... At first you are nice and then you join the collective...

You guys didnt yuk it up in vf?

Purges, hating inkie... RealWoman is a real menace.  :laugh:

I just put it bluntly "politically incorrect"... Makes you look bad..

Just like with muslims.. If you put their shit politically incorrectly, makes them look bad..

This forum is not attracting regular men.. No regular white guy is not put up with your crap..

Well then take the hint and stay the fuck out!

You are nothing but a shit stirring little troll turd anyway and you aren't even very good at what you do. You have no idea what took place because much of the animosity between RW and the IA stems from what took place in PI before it even hit the forum. Anything that you or I or your little ass licking twat buddies on VAN think we know about the situation, is mostly speculation.  So shut shut your big fucking rancid maw before I shit in it.

You clearly have no clue what you are talking about. All you do is prattle and whine for attention, so run along. You've have worn out your welcome here and you've been told this before but you are too stupid to get it. Apparently you think you have something valid to add to the conversation but in reality anything you have to say is nothing but unnecessary and unwanted noise.

The only reason you even have a voice here is because the Admin insists on having a private petting zoo where animals like you are sometimes allowed outside your cage. If had my way you would be gone for good and I think many here feel the same way.  

I don't know how it can be explained to you any clearer than that.

We dont, I dont care what the reason for her behaviour is... Its disruptive.. Its annoying.. You shouldnt project it on others.

Its annoying to other posters...

Aint that the whole point..

In this forum you can be as disruptive as you want... The same routine...

One is disruptive in here when one disrupts your disruptiveness.  :laugh3:

I´m trying to point out what is wrong with you... Takes some times to sink in especially when I just say it and not ease it in.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odi"You couldnt even explain what I had said wrong, Renee..

I was already banned for the old posts.. Punished..

You had to mute me because you couldnt stop looking at my posts in the reject rodeo.  :laugh3:

I should start being politically correct with you and understand your behaviour because you are females..

Just like with muslims.... Thats just their culture.

You're dumber than a bag of hair. You have less than a 10th of a clue regarding what's really going on and yet you yap like a fucking Pomeranian. :laugh3:

BTW, I don't have to explain anything to you. You aren't owed shit.

I get it... Bullet went through your skull and now its rattling around in there... Hitting all the buttons at once.

Renee

You don't get shit, you slob. :nea:

It's more like my bullet bounced off your skull because it's so fucking thick. But I can fix that.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"You don't get shit, you slob. :nea:

It's more like my bullet bounced off your skull because it's so fucking thick. But I can fix that.

"females mind is a deep ocean of secrets"..

Like I dont know whats going on.. I´m just ignoring it.. Not acknowledging it. Cutting out all the noise..

Like when soothing a crying female...

I dont wanna know what miniscule thing or a bucket load of miniscule things caused..

Romero is a little female confidant... He wants to know. All the little feelings behind every action.

Renee

You don't seem to be ignoring anything because you are constantly trying to stir up old crap that has no place here.  :negative:

Please refrain from using this sub-form as a platform to launch your socially backward and misogynistic, attacks on the members of this forum.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"You don't seem to be ignoring anything because you are constantly trying to stir up old crap that has no place here.  :negative:

Please refrain from using this sub-form as a platform to launch your socially backward and misogynistic, attacks on the members of this forum.

I was talking about the ocean of feelings that cause this behaviour.. I get it... But I choose to ignore much of it.  :laugh:

And pointing out that you are highly disruptive.

I aint a female hater.. Ask the females I know.. I´m sweet..

I just do well in a street fight too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odi"You couldnt even explain what I had said wrong, Renee..

I was already banned for the old posts.. Punished..

You had to mute me because you couldnt stop looking at my posts in the reject rodeo.  :laugh3:

I should start being politically correct with you and understand your behaviour because you are females..

Just like with muslims.... Thats just their culture.

You're dumber than a bag of hair. You have less than a 10th of a clue regarding what's really going on and yet you yap like a fucking Pomeranian. :laugh3:

BTW, I don't have to explain anything to you. You aren't owed shit.

This Odinson guy seems to think he knows some of the people here. That is really :crazy:

Anonymous

Sugoii da

http://www.gamebaz.com/images/ItemImage/4988101125227.jpg">

Anonymous

Ha ha ha!  Yo koso Shin sempai!  Aba yo   ac_hithere

https://malimar.hs.llnwd.net/v1/images/AbarenboShogunHD.jpg">

shin

Arigatougozaimasu. wtashi mo tanoshimi desu mottomo sonkei Bakufu!  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"Arigatougozaimasu. wtashi mo tanoshimi desu mottomo sonkei Bakufu!  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anata wa Nihon ni itta koto ga arimasu?

shin

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "shin"Arigatougozaimasu. wtashi mo tanoshimi desu mottomo sonkei Bakufu!  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Īe, watashi wa bunka o shōsan shi, watashi ga issho ni iku yō ni manabimasu.   :howdy:

Also, I am proficient in Google-fu... so most mysteries are short lived.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Īe, watashi wa bunka o shōsan shi, watashi ga issho ni iku yō ni manabimasu.   :howdy:

Also, I am proficient in Google-fu... so most mysteries are short lived.

You wouldn't be the only person who has mastered that art shin.

ac_smile

shin

Unfortunately, I wasn't good enough at Algebra to compete with the Asian kids. They had a more difficult grading scale.

http://www.geekinheels.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/asian_grading_system.jpg">

ac_biggrin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview