Replies: 10333
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:48:06 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Mecca: Yet Another Hajj stampede: This time at least 717 killed, 863 injured

Started by cc, September 24, 2015, 01:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34346449">Mecca: Yet Another Hajj stampede: This time at least 717 killed, 863 injured

Another 863 people were injured in the incident at Mina outside of Mecca, which occurred as two million pilgrims were taking part in the Hajj's last major rite.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

This happens most every year here (but #s are usually lower) as  people? swirl around worshiping the supremacist god  and fighting to get to the center so they can .....

are you ready for this? .....

Throw rocks @ the devil

Timelapse image

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/IbivLXPYXD6FE-2reZX2A8fzyqx7uRLM13nKRCF4DooOKmPKvjL6N90xX1_UByMp_uBiOsMjn2fTthjdxK6ynAvHJq8QnAQaNGjY6T9TuxFrmh07oweInSi8u4_hmdLeEM96Ygc">

Yes, the toll is horrific, also savage and demonic-appearing - the term "Devil's Deadly Cult of Lemmings" comes to mind

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I don't even understand wtf is going on!

I don't think more than half of those assholes running around the black cube know whats going on either.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

100s of 1000s of clones who come from all around the world circle the center continuously

while fighting their way to the center cube where they can then throw rocks at the devil

A self-culling recipe for disaster if there ever was one

Renee

Quote from: "cc la femme"100s of 1000s of clones circle continuously

while fighting their way to the center cube where they can then throw rocks at the devil

I think they should put a swimming pool on top of the cube. At least that way you have a real reason to get to it.

That's what's I would do if I owned it. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I thought black cube  (the Kaaba) was supposed to be the house of God. Maybe God rents it out as a vacation home to the devil......Like a time share.

cc

LOL. I'm not sure how it works BOTH ways. I don't think the lemmings out there real know either

A weird way / place / event to "get one's rocks off"

This is a thingy that ALL islamics are supposed to do at least once in their lifetime ... with the not always correct assumption they will still have a lifetime after it

Bricktop

I'm trying hard to sympathise...I really am.

But when people perish engaging in a fatuous, irrational and entirely pointless act of homage, my less than philanthropic response is "Hooray".

But then, they get to meet Allah and have their virgins issued to them, so what is everyone upset about?

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

cc

Bricktop

Anonymous

It's the biggest gathering in the world. I worked in six Mid East countries and I have been to all of them. They are all horrible including the rich ones. Islam is anti human.

Aryan