Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Who is falun gong?

Started by J0E, November 22, 2015, 03:08:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme""Obvious Joe" starts  a thread asking "Who is falun gong?" ..... which appropriately could / should have been placed in the Miss Canada thread that brings up  falun gong

But he didn't  want an answer. It was a mere ploy

He just wanted to create an opportunity to post his usual attention whoring wannabe know-it-all  rants (see several above lengthy "Joe rants")

This is why I will NOT respond.

J0E

Regretably, I voted for Christy Crank, cc.

And I'm sorry I did.

One of my friends, a highly regarded teacher, lost his job after she was elected. His school was closed down.

I thought with her becoming Premier, that we'd see a more inclusive/less divisive government than had beem with her predecessor, Gordon Campell. What we got instead was the second coming of Maggy Thatcher.

She is in many ways just as bad.

For the common good, she's gotta go.

And there is a correlation between how falun gong has been muzzled & our provincial government being puppets of China Inc.

Quote from: "cc la femme"uh hu

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frank"Regretably, I voted for Christy Crank, cc.

And I'm sorry I did.

One of my friends, a highly regarded teacher, lost his job after she was elected. His school was closed down.

I thought with her becoming Premier, that we'd see a more inclusive/less divisive government than had beem with her predecessor, Gordon Campell. What we got instead was the second coming of Maggy Thatcher.

She is in many ways just as bad.

For the common good, she's gotta go.

And there is a correlation between how falun gong has been muzzled & our provincial government being puppets of China Inc.

Quote from: "cc la femme"uh hu

Why was the school closed down?

I assume it was declining enrolment.

the shark hunter

... have you heard of the THE YAKUZA, Joe, the chinese mafia?  is that who you think has infiltrated the government?  you could be right, you know.  christy and her gang of pirates might be doing shady deals with the chinese mob ...
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE