The best topic

Replies: 10433
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:13:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

There is a Gay farmer who has a problem

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, September 25, 2015, 01:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gay Boy Roberto

Quote from: "SCOUSE"He poasts over on VF and all he talks about is homo shit and HIV

You are making up factoids

Here's a hint - if something offends you, don't read the post

enjoy your dreary day
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Gay Boy Roberto"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"He poasts over on VF and all he talks about is homo shit and HIV

enjoy your dreary day

i wholeheartedly agree.... i can see the humor in most of what you post. the rest i just let slide. i dunno if you're actually gay or if you just use it to troll.... but either way, i'm cool with fags. i say live and let live....

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"He poasts over on VF and all he talks about is homo shit and HIV  :oeudC:

It doesn't bother me if Bob posts about his orientation..

I will say that when we were ACC, I was accused of sounding like a broken record because I posted so much about my faith..

Two people sent messages to me reminding me of that..

I wasn't even aware of how repetitive and boring I sounded to some people..

I still discuss my faith if the topic comes up, but I am less aggressive about it now.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"He poasts over on VF and all he talks about is homo shit and HIV  :oeudC:

I will say that when we were ACC, I was accused of sounding like a broken record because I posted so much about my faith..

I still discuss my faith if the topic comes up, but I am less aggressive about it now.

Whats your faith?

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Whats your faith?

Don't worry, shithead; she's NOT a God Damn Jewoooooo!...... So don't get excited. :sneaky2:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Who you calling a shithead you fat bitch?  

I know  you  like mouthing off on here and being an outspoken gobby bitch, but you're just asking to be verbally crucified by having a picture of yourself as your avyy.

Anonymous

Whats your faith?

I'm a Christian SCOUSE.

Aryan

Whats your faith?

I'm a Christian SCOUSE.

Ahh ok was just curious, my ma is too.  ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Who you calling a shithead you fat bitch?  

I know  you  like mouthing off on here and being an outspoken gobby bitch, but you're just asking to be verbally crucified by having a picture of yourself as your avyy.

My avatar is me. Women find my flat head and green skin irresistible. :001_tongue:

Aryan

Yeah you're a handsome beast lol, that cat is me.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Yeah you're a handsome beast lol, that cat is me.  ac_biggrin

Yu must have the same problem I do. Women coming on to you all the time. :icon_wink:

Thiel

As a gay man, I don't feel I have to remind everyone that I am gay. It's who I am, but I am capable of discussion of a wide variety of topics.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Gay Boy Roberto"

enjoy your dreary day

i wholeheartedly agree.... i can see the humor in most of what you post. the rest i just let slide. i dunno if you're actually gay or if you just use it to troll.... but either way, i'm cool with fags. i say live and let live....

My money is placed on Bob trolling there Skinny.