The best topic

Replies: 10433
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:13:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Feeling Hot

Started by Randy Barney, September 27, 2015, 12:25:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Randy Barney

I have the two hottest women at my house right now. The brunette is exceptional.  ac_lovestruck

Too bad I'm gay.

Randy Barney

I'm keeping the brunette for eye candy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Randy Barney"I'm keeping the brunette for eye candy.

Good choice.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

What happened to Herman's other post?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Randy Barney"I have the two hottest women at my house right now. The brunette is exceptional.  ac_lovestruck

Too bad I'm gay.

It's like winning a lifetime supply of ice cream and discovering you are lactose intolerant. :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"What happened to Herman's other post?

I would like to know what happened to my three posts in Frank's topic in Forbidden Polka last night. I got pissed off and sent a message to the admin asking her delete all my posts if I can't post in that thread. She assured me it was not deleted, but I know I posted them.

If you don't like Frank's topic about lust and love, then just delete it and your problem is solved. :sneaky2:

RW

I knew I read an earlier post!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"What happened to Herman's other post?

I would like to know what happened to my three posts in Frank's topic in Forbidden Polka last night. I got pissed off and sent a message to the admin asking her delete all my posts if I can't post in that thread. She assured me it was not deleted, but I know I posted them.

If you don't like Frank's topic about lust and love, then just delete it and your problem is solved. :sneaky2:

I'm terribly sorry Herman..

I'm not sure what happened, but you are a valued member of our little community.

acc_hugz

Bricktop

Let us hope that the disease that inflicts Van does not happen here...and that someone with a panel is abusing it.

That would be very bad.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Let us hope that the disease that inflicts Van does not happen here...and that someone with a panel is abusing it.

That would be very bad.

Don't get nuts, old man. The admin/mod team here is as ethical and trust worthy as it gets in a place like this and you know it.  :icon_wink:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"Let us hope that the disease that inflicts Van does not happen here...and that someone with a panel is abusing it.

That would be very bad.

Don't get nuts, old man. The admin/mod team here is as ethical and trust worthy as it gets in a place like this and you know it.  :icon_wink:

Thank you Renee..

As it turns out everything is fine.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"

That would be very bad.

Indeed I do. I am just reminding everyone that panel abuse fragments and destroys a forum.

Ask Vesna.