Last post: Today at 10:10:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

HIV/AIDS

Started by Odinson, September 20, 2015, 04:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Why do I get the feeling you're in need of a good hard fuck?  

I can only put your frosty, hostile manner down to sexual frustration.

I like your handle Scouse. ac_biggrin RW, is not really hostile at all. She has had to deal with some dummies. Not to say that you are of the same ilk, but it's likely she has become suspicious. In my opinion, you are nothing like the clowns restricted to this sub. You'll eventually get her trust I would think.

He belongs here as much as Odi and Mel. In fact IMHO any of the BF refugees that now infest VF like roaches need to do time in the kennel before they can be trusted to be house broken. Most of those nutjobs are the next generation of fuckwits and idiots that that foul bitch feels compelled to collect and coddle. This place was set up to avoid that shit.

If RW locked his anti-Semitic ass up in the reject pile, it was done for good reason.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

You're a right charmer aren't you ^^ ac_lmfao

Odinson

I hate these people who are not jews nor muslims nor negroes nor asian but they still get upset for them...

World saviour whites.

Hundreds of years living in a world where whites are number one creates these 1st world retards..

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You're a right charmer aren't you ^^ ac_lmfao

Charm's my middle name. You would do well to remember it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"I hate these people who are not jews nor muslims nor negroes nor asian but they still get upset for them...

World saviour whites.

Hundreds of years living in a world where whites are number one creates these 1st world retards..

Anyone that garners "hate" from the likes of you, must be doing something right.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"I hate these people who are not jews nor muslims nor negroes nor asian but they still get upset for them...

World saviour whites.

Anyone that garners "hate" from the likes of you, must be doing something right.

I hate real idiots..

The idiots who cannot do even the simplest things... No practical skills.. Lazy beyond belief.

World saviour whites are idiots... They are not the ones who hold societies together.. They are alive because better men hold everything together.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"

World saviour whites.

I hate real idiots..

The idiots who cannot do even the simplest things... No practical skills.. Lazy beyond belief.

World saviour whites are idiots... They are not the ones who hold societies together.. They are alive because better men hold everything together.

And who are these better men, little neo- Nazi weasels like you?  :001_rolleyes:

If that's the case no wonder the world is so fucked up.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

World saviour whites.

I hate real idiots..

And who are these better men, little neo- Nazi weasels like you?  :001_rolleyes:

If that's the case no wonder the world is so fucked up.

Better men hold it together but you are still allowed to monkey around..

The modern west just has too many monkeys..

People used to have more practical sense..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview