Started by Anonymous, September 30, 2015, 03:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Dove"We have too many Muslims here.

You live in the US, right Dove? With the exception of the greater Detroit area, the US muslime pop. is small. Europe is overrun with this alien culture. Muslime no go zones galore. Plenty of rapes of white Euro chicks and attacks on white Euro homos.
I live in the greater Detroit area. Lol

No fucking way?? Well, that would explain why you think the US muslime pop. is so fucking high.
there are a lot in Florida too.

I heard Minneapolis/St. Paul had a sizeable jihadi problem, but I hadn't heard about Florida.
maybe I notice them more because I had a couple very bad experiences with muslims. Not too familiar with St. Paul....I have a high school friend out there but she hasn't complained

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"We have too many Muslims here.

You live in the US, right Dove? With the exception of the greater Detroit area, the US muslime pop. is small. Europe is overrun with this alien culture. Muslime no go zones galore. Plenty of rapes of white Euro chicks and attacks on white Euro homos.
I live in the greater Detroit area. Lol

No fucking way?? Well, that would explain why you think the US muslime pop. is so fucking high.
there are a lot in Florida too.

I heard Minneapolis/St. Paul had a sizeable jihadi problem, but I hadn't heard about Florida.
maybe I notice them more because I had a couple very bad experiences with muslims. Not too familiar with St. Paul....I have a high school friend out there but she hasn't complained

There are only bad experiences with Muslims. I lived in the Middle East for several years. I wish I could erase that time from my memory.