Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

test

Started by Anonymous, October 07, 2015, 05:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I used to be on many Asian-American forums where 99% would disagree with you about that. However, I have no time for crybabies even if I think their idea of a joke is a joke. RDL and his gf oddstain can get a room as far as I'm concerned, but those two pathetic dunces are not going to get to me.

RW

Not all Asian jokes are funny but I found that one amusing.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Not all Asian jokes are funny but I found that one amusing.

You know what, if it had've been posted by you, Keeps or Renee, I would probably would have too. RDL is a dick. Morning sickness doesn't help either.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"I used to be on many Asian-American forums where 99% would disagree with you about that. However, I have no time for crybabies even if I think their idea of a joke is a joke. RDL and his gf oddstain can get a room as far as I'm concerned, but those two pathetic dunces are not going to get to me.

Disagree with what???? Being called smart?

If that's the case then they truly are "crybabies". Let me know when these thin skinned, little pacifier sucking, infants have to deal with real insults.

Then they can bitch, but even then,.....who has time for that shit?  ac_dunno

Let's face reality; we have creatures around here attempting to post pics of fetuses floating in soup, pics of bloody toilet paper, Neo-Nazi anti-Semitic propaganda, pics of raped children, insinuations of incest and pedophilia for FFS and we are supposed to feel bad about a harmless Asian joke??? Someone needs to get a grip on themselves.  acc_angry

Sorry, not buying any complaints of hurt feelings at this doorstep.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"

You know what, if it had've been posted by you, Keeps or Renee, I would probably would have too. RDL is a dick. Morning sickness doesn't help either.

RDL is a dick but that was funny despite that shit sack.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Disagree with what???? Being called smart?

If that's the case then they truly are "crybabies". Let me know when these thin skinned, little pacifier sucking, infants have to deal with real insults.

Then they can bitch, but even then,.....who has time for that shit?  ac_dunno

Let's face reality; we have creatures around here attempting to post pics of fetuses floating in soup, pics of bloody toilet paper, Neo-Nazi anti-Semitic propaganda, pics of raped children, insinuations of incest and pedophilia for FFS and we are supposed to feel bad about a harmless Asian joke??? Someone needs to get a grip on themselves.  acc_angry

Sorry, not buying any complaints of hurt feelings at this doorstep.

I'm not excusing it, I'm just telling you the way it is. If MM is still around, check it out for reference. You'll likely puke, but it will give you an idea of what I'm talking about.

BTW, I agree, compared to the sick fucks that post here or on the other forum, it's pretty tame.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

RDL is a dick but that was funny despite that shit sack.

It's old.

RW

I've never seen it!  I live in the land that racist humour forgot.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview