Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I dreamed I was male last night

Started by Frood, October 08, 2015, 07:10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

It started off with me being pregnant again (8 months on), ughh, then things got really weird.

As per usual even in a dream state, I was busting and needed to keep going to the toilet. Each time I'd finish and exit, I'd be back minutes later to wee again but my baby bump was getting smaller and smaller until nothing. Then it happened. I sprouted two nuts and a noodle while on the seat and accidentally wee'd all over my thighs and the floor. Then my tits got sucked back into my chest and hair started shooting out of everywhere. Even places I didn't think possible.  ac_umm

I freaked out and woke up all grossed out.

Have you ever dreamed that you were the opposite gender and how did you react?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

You're a fucking scissorbill.

No-one buys your shit, but you keep hawking it.

Don't you ever grow tired of being regarded as a serial pest?

Frood

:001_rolleyes:

Have you or have you not ever dreamed that you were the opposite sex and if so, how did you react in the dream or after?

It's a very simple OP concept and you shouldn't need it explained to you however simple in the mind you actually are.

Contribute earnestly or FO. Your choice.
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"It started off with me being pregnant again (8 months on), ughh, then things got really weird.

As per usual even in a dream state, I was busting and needed to keep going to the toilet. Each time I'd finish and exit, I'd be back minutes later to wee again but my baby bump was getting smaller and smaller until nothing. Then it happened. I sprouted two nuts and a noodle while on the seat and accidentally wee'd all over my thighs and the floor. Then my tits got sucked back into my chest and hair started shooting out of everywhere. Even places I didn't think possible.  ac_umm

I freaked out and woke up all grossed out.

Have you ever dreamed that you were the opposite gender and how did you react?

Now that you've had a sex change, can we officially call you a guy?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Seems that a number of disruptive people don't know how to stay on topic. That's fine, RW. Leave the thread and delete me.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

On topic:

Don't leave. I was enjoying your dream and hoping for more detail

For example, I have always wished I could become a male for one day, and experience how it feels to  take a woman as a male does

you can post about how your first penetration of a woman felt in the sex forum
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

asal

Maybe you could touch your body for us and tell us how it feels?  How does the penis respond?  Are you very hairy?  :001_tongue:

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Seems that a number of disruptive people don't know how to stay on topic. That's fine, RW. Leave the thread and delete me.

Awww....baby frowin' toys outta his pram...

ac_lmfao

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Seems that a number of disruptive people don't know how to stay on topic. That's fine, RW. Leave the thread and delete me.

Awww....baby frowin' toys outta his pram...

ac_lmfao

You know this tragic turn of events is all your fault.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

Last night I dreamed that I was making out with Renee.

I woke up with a mouth full of pillow.

Frood

Quote from: "cc la femme"On topic:

For example, I have always wished I could become a male for one day, and experience how it feels to  take a woman as a male does

It was one dream only and I hope that's the only one.

You others can suck a dick dipped in rat poison or Renee's elephant hoohoo for all I care. You obviously can't stick to an OP but smear your stupidity around like caged chimp shit.
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Last night I dreamed that I was making out with Renee.

I woke up with a mouth full of pillow.

Now I'm nauseous.

I pray it's not a recurring dream.

Bricktop

If it is, I'm changing my meds.

I have to admit though, you seemed to like it.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "cc la femme"On topic:

It was one dream only and I hope that's the only one.

You others can suck a dick dipped in rat poison or Renee's elephant hoohoo for all I care. You obviously can't stick to an OP but smear your stupidity around like caged chimp shit.

Go fuck yourself, you foppish fraud.

You start a troll thread, and then bitch when it gets trashed? What a fucking retard.

Son, as long as you keeping hiding beneath your electronic hibab, the big kids here will taunt, point and shout at your obvious and pointless charade.

Treat this forum and its members with the respect it deserves, and it will be reciprocated.

Keep pissing your lies and deception on the walls, and you'll get your nose smacked. Simple formula.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview