News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8715
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:04:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

If The United States Sent Drones To Canada To Assassinate People ...

Started by the shark hunter, October 05, 2015, 06:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"f The United States would never Send Drones To Canada To Assassinate People

I thought you didn't trust the USA Lance?

:confused1:

the shark hunter

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"they wouldn't do anything unless it was widespread and socially destabilizing on a grander scale.

... i agree, Diana.  i don't think our government would do a goddamn thing about it.  i take the mass spraying of chemtrails as an example.  the canadian government's reaction to that has been to deny that geoengineering exists and take an omerta-like oath of total silence on it ...

... but if it you think about it that really is the only reaction they CAN have.  i mean, does canada want to take any form of retaliatory countermeasures that might provoke the world's most formidable superpower?  of course not ...

... thanks to all of the above for your excellent replies!  :thumbup:
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"they wouldn't do anything unless it was widespread and socially destabilizing on a grander scale.

... i agree, Diana.  i don't think our government wouldn't do a goddamn thing about it.  i take the mass spraying of chemtrails as an example.  the canadian government's reaction to that has been to deny that geoengineering exists and take an omerta-like oath of total silence on it ...

... but if it you think about it that really is the only reaction they CAN have.  i mean, does canada want to take any form of retaliatory countermeasures that might provoke the world's most formidable superpower?  of course not ...

... thanks to all of the above for your excellent replies!  :thumbup:

I don't know the shark hunter.

ac_dunno