The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Welcome yorkcountukid

Started by keeper, October 09, 2015, 10:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "RW"Wtf is wrong with you?

I'm fine, merely winding up the resident uptight cunt.   ac_dance

Im trying to give you the benefit of the doubt that your not some troll from VF, so far im not impressed.

those kind of comments make me sick AND im pretty sure you dont want to be holding hands with OD up top. yes no?

A joke about incest makes you 'sick'? Really?  Which part of the word 'joke' don't you understand?  :confused1:  

Seemingly you give preferential treatment to the likes of Renee and RW as their obnoxious posts and general unpleasant behaviour appear to be ignored?

Anonymous

Im trying to give you the benefit of the doubt that your not some troll from VF, so far im not impressed.

those kind of comments make me sick AND im pretty sure you dont want to be holding hands with OD up top. yes no?

A joke about incest makes you 'sick'? Really?  Which part of the word 'joke' don't you understand?  :confused1:  

Seemingly you give preferential treatment to the likes of Renee and RW as their obnoxious posts and general unpleasant behaviour appear to be ignored?

Some lines should not be crossed SCOUSE, even in jest. In my opinion there are no acceptable jokes about causing harm to kiddies. That's just me though, but it does make me fucking sick.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"Holy shit balls!  He's a VFer?!??  Thank God you told us that or none of us would know who he is!

Fucken transplants.  I tell ya.

You still not had a fuck in the last couple of months?

Perhaps you should try washing your snatch then maybe you would get moar attention  ac_dunno

No no, really, tell us more about VF - a forum most of us hung out on before your reject forum puked itself all over it.

What about that Oscar Mayer fellow.  Tell us what he's like.

:001_rolleyes:

What are you and Scouser talking about?

Koose thinks RW is a God damn Joooooow. His SS senses are all tingly.

Another one for the reject pile.

Why have you changed your avatar? The previous one of you just about to ingest copious amounts of cake and lard was very flattering  ac_lmfao

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Some lines should not be crossed SCOUSE, even in jest. In my opinion there are no acceptable jokes about causing harm to kiddies. That's just me though, but it does make me fucking sick.

Yeah I agree with you there, but kiddies weren't mentioned?  ac_wot

Anonymous

Trust me dude, I do not mind an off colour fucking joke. In fact, I like em. Not everybody is as thick skinned as the Iron Ch!nk though.

Aryan

Trust me dude, I do not mind an off colour fucking joke. In fact, I like em. Not everybody is as thick skinned as the Iron Ch!nk though.

Well, people with the PC mentality need to lighten the fuck up , because life's too short  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

^The Iron Ch!nk doesn't do PC.

Aryan

Neither do I, in fact I go out of my way to be as Un-PC as possible...

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Neither do I, in fact I go out of my way to be as Un-PC as possible...

I seldom try to be piss people off either now that I am permanently banned from VF. If someone gets in my fucking face though, it's game on.

Aryan

Why were you banned from VF? Seems like its pretty difficult to get banned from there

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Why were you banned from VF? Seems like its pretty difficult to get banned from there

If you kiss old evs ass, you are safe and it doesn't matter if you are a pretend Nazi or a kiddie diddler. If you question the dictator, you are history. Makes no diff to me as I would never post an another mmb forum again anyway.

Aryan

So you were banned for questioning the mods?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"So you were banned for questioning the mods?

Oh I don't fucking know. If evs the dictator doesn't like you, she doesn't need a reason. The best way for her not to like you is to question her authoritah.

As I said, I don't fucking care. I have been banned from bigger forums by better fucking people.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"Holy shit balls!  He's a VFer?!??  Thank God you told us that or none of us would know who he is!

Fucken transplants.  I tell ya.

You still not had a fuck in the last couple of months?

Perhaps you should try washing your snatch then maybe you would get moar attention  ac_dunno

No no, really, tell us more about VF - a forum most of us hung out on before your reject forum puked itself all over it.

What about that Oscar Mayer fellow.  Tell us what he's like.

:001_rolleyes:

What are you and Scouser talking about?

Koose thinks RW is a God damn Joooooow. His SS senses are all tingly.

Another one for the reject pile.

Why have you changed your avatar? The previous one of you just about to ingest copious amounts of cake and lard was very flattering  ac_lmfao

Why are you still here, Hansel? I think you are going to find that nuisance little shit rats like you belong in Van, so you can be tucked in at night by the creepy admin and kept like unsavory pets.

BTW, as for my avie; I change it up often. If you watch your ass and behave yourself, you might just extend your existence in this forum long enough to see another one.  If not....no great loss.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.