Replies: 7533
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:02:26 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Airbnb

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, October 10, 2015, 11:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Must we do this in another non firewalker thread, Spectre. Is that your goal? You know, to have every last non firewalker submitted post of mine moved (despite the double standards) and vindictive nature of what I've had to of late field from the likes of you and Renee because you've both made it your strategy to grey the distinctions between insulting and earnest but with no room for playful unless YOU'RE both calling your manic exploits playful and mine something else?

This is an issue for you two and has got nothing to do with me. I hope other people here can also see what kind of crap you're trying to pull and appropriately likewise tell you off for it. It's simple minded and resentfully bitter for no good reason other than your insecure egos. Get that looked at by a professional, eh?
Blahhhhhh...

RW

I think people are hesitant to stick up for you because you're playing charades and everyone knows it.  If you were yourself, they would probably defend you because you weren't trying to play them.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"I think people are hesitant to stick up for you because you're playing charades and everyone knows it.  If you were yourself, they would probably defend you because you weren't trying to play them.

People are hesitant to do the right thing because I try to do the right thing even if Renee and Spectre are hellbent on not doing the right thing, and that's all because it's me playing people and not Renee and Spectre playing with themselves?  ac_beating
Blahhhhhh...

@realAzhyaAryola

I did not start this thread so that it can be moved eventually to the Fire Walkers subforum where I do not believe it belongs. Thank you.

Dinkz, I do not have time to read past posts and neither do I have the time to analyze your forum persona. You presented yourself to me as a female and that is what you are to me. I have no issues with you because, in my experience, you have never been unkind to me so all I'll say is this--sorry you're getting so much flak but you're okay in my book.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Frood

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I did not start this thread so that it can be moved eventually to the Fire Walkers subforum where I do not believe it belongs. Thank you.

Dinkz, I do not have time to read past posts and neither do I have the time to analyze your forum persona. You presented yourself to me as a female and that is what you are to me. I have no issues with you because, in my experience, you have never been unkind to me so all I'll say is this--sorry you're getting so much flak but you're okay in my book.

That's all I could have ever asked for or expected, AA. Thanks
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Must we do this in another non firewalker thread, Spectre. Is that your goal? You know, to have every last non firewalker submitted post of mine moved (despite the double standards) and vindictive nature of what I've had to of late field from the likes of you and Renee because you've both made it your strategy to grey the distinctions between insulting and earnest but with no room for playful unless YOU'RE both calling your manic exploits playful and mine something else?

This is an issue for you two and has got nothing to do with me. I hope other people here can also see what kind of crap you're trying to pull and appropriately likewise tell you off for it. It's simple minded and resentfully bitter for no good reason other than your insecure egos. Get that looked at by a professional, eh?

Must you carry on with this stupid pathetic troll act on this board? This is not one of your hide in the bushes and throw water balloons at strangers for churlish laughs type of forums. You are really testing our patience

Anonymous

Your troll forums are gone dickhead. Get the fuck over it.

@realAzhyaAryola

What seems to be puzzling to me is the "fixation" others here have on you, Dinkz. I'm sorry and I hope you don't get offended if I declare that I have no such obsession over you.  :laugh3:

Some of us are pretty open on the forum of who we are but how do we really know that we are not posting with inmates or Mommy's boys who never emerge from the basement? I could be Her Majesty the Queen. Who really cares? ac_toofunny

I'm actually fed up with this business about you. There are other more interesting issues going on in the universe than what your gender truly is.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"What seems to be puzzling to me is the "fixation" others here have on you, Dinkz. I'm sorry and I hope you don't get offended if I declare that I have no such obsession over you.  :laugh3:

Some of us are pretty open on the forum of who we are but how do we really know that we are not posting with inmates or Mommy's boys who never emerge from the basement? I could be Her Majesty the Queen. Who really cares? ac_toofunny

I'm actually fed up with this business about you. There are other more interesting issues going on in the universe than what your gender truly is.

Nobody here is obsessed with this fraud. What puzzles us is why this troll decided to make a non flame forum the recipient of his silly get in your face act.

He is a guy you know.

asal

http://www.cbc.ca/news/trending/stefisdope-airbnb-rent-neighbour-police-1.3266920">//http://www.cbc.ca/news/trending/stefisdope-airbnb-rent-neighbour-police-1.3266920

QuotePolice showed up at an Airbnb rented by a musician and his friends near Atlanta, Ga., on Friday, October 9 after neighbours allegedly suspected the guests were robbing the home.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQ4S1VnWoAA-7Vu.jpg">

QuoteYo! The Air B&B we're staying at is so nice, the neighbors thought we were robbing the place & called the cops!

Frood

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

I completely agree, AA.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

I completely agree, AA.

Unfortunately, no-one else does, Freud.

Frood

I've already consented for you to call me Freud along with any other people who wish it, Spectre.

I'm a big hairy male called Freud now. See how easy it is now?

So let's move on then, eh?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I do not need your consent, twinky dinky. I'll call you what I choose.

In this case I will call you the handle you are most known by.

But, prove me wrong, and I will offer a sincere apology.

Frood

I don't care one way or another, Spectre. I gave you what you asked for and therefore it should be a non issue.

I'm a man named Freud. I have a man body with man bits and I think man thoughts about manly things.

See? It's all wrapped up for you just the way you desired.
Blahhhhhh...