Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

2015-2016 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, October 11, 2015, 10:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Sweet game! That's what I call a great hockey game! Not a score of 5 to 1 or 4 to 2 but tied at 2 and then the underdog just scored, woohoo!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

I watched the game last night. San Jose goalie, Martin Jones won the game for the Sharks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I watched the game last night. San Jose goalie, Martin Jones won the game for the Sharks.

He sure did.

@realAzhyaAryola

That's what's called "championship goaltending."
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Tonight at 8 EDT could be the end of the Stanley Cup finals.  :sad:
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Tonight at 8 EDT could be the end of the Stanley Cup finals.  :sad:

This is game 6 right?

@realAzhyaAryola

Yes, it is, Shen. It's going to be in San Jose's SAP Center--The Shark Tank.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Penguins who defeated San Jose 3-1 to win the Stanley Cup..

Sydney Crosby won the Conn Smythe trophy as the most valuable player in the playoffs.

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Penguins who defeated San Jose 3-1 to win the Stanley Cup..

Sydney Crosby won the Conn Smythe trophy as the most valuable player in the playoffs.

Other than the TB Pitt series, the playoffs were a rather dull affair.

Still, I respect Sydney Crosby because at least he wins the big games and earns his keep.  However, he makes a case for slashing the salaries of underperforming players whose teams don't go far in the playoffs or don't make it all.

Hockey should adopt a model for incentive based salaries like golf or tennis, where the players only make as much as how often they win.

@realAzhyaAryola

The better team did win. I did not see an upset this time. Oh well. Next time maybe.

It's better to win the cup at your home rink. While the Penguins were celebrating, the stadium was almost half empty. Fans of their opponents cleared out fast it seems. Aw.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"The better team did win. I did not see an upset this time. Oh well. Next time maybe.

It's better to win the cup at your home rink. While the Penguins were celebrating, the stadium was almost half empty. Fans of their opponents cleared out fast it seems. Aw.

I wanted the Pens to win it in game 5 too. But, it wasn't meant to be.

@realAzhyaAryola

I love it! Seely Booth of Bones playing hockey in a "Bones" episode with none other than the one and only Jeremy Roenick or JR! Woohoo!

">https://youtu.be/Vvi6Tu4HlsA
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I love it! Seely Booth of Bones playing hockey in a "Bones" episode with none other than the one and only Jeremy Roenick or JR! Woohoo!

">https://youtu.be/Vvi6Tu4HlsA
 :thumbup: