Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

2015-2016 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, October 11, 2015, 10:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

It's okay, Fash. I can be judgmental to someone I deem has a distorted perception of something I have experience in. If I happen to like hockey because of a host of reasons, no one is going to tell me that hockey is only all about fighting because it ain't and they need to realize their perception is just wrong. The NHL has thousands of players who have never been in a fight at all, ever.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It's okay, Fash. I can be judgmental to someone I deem has a distorted perception of something I have experience in. If I happen to like hockey because of a host of reasons, no one is going to tell me that hockey is only all about fighting because it ain't and they need to realize their perception is just wrong. The NHL has thousands of players who have never been in a fight at all, ever.

Twenty Dollars doesn't have the same exposure to hockey as we do and that's fine.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It is fine, of course.

ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

Fashy, my sons are absolutely thrilled for they are Canadiens fans.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Canada was eliminated at the world juniors by Finland.

@realAzhyaAryola

I've seen too much white (not red) tape!  :laugh:

">https://youtu.be/2fi5NjE0SPs
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I've seen too much white (not red) tape!  :laugh:

">https://youtu.be/2fi5NjE0SPs
lol

@realAzhyaAryola

In Helsinki, Finland, at the IIHF World Junior Championship, future NHL stars have earned their medals. The standings:

Gold - Finland

Silver - Russia

Bronze - USA

There you have it. I'm surprised Canada did not place in the top 3 but made it to 6th place of the top 10. Say wha...???

Finland

Russia

USA

Sweden

Czech Republic

Canada

Slovakia

Denmark

Switzerland

Belarus

:nhl_checking:
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"In Helsinki, Finland, at the IIHF World Junior Championship, future NHL stars have earned their medals. The standings:

Gold - Finland

Silver - Russia

Bronze - USA

There you have it. I'm surprised Canada did not place in the top 3 but made it to 6th place of the top 10. Say wha...???

Finland

Russia

USA

Sweden

Czech Republic

Canada

Slovakia

Denmark

Switzerland

Belarus

:nhl_checking:

A very disappointing year for team Canada..

My husband looks forward to the world juniors every Christmas season.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Currently, the Caps are boinking the New York Islanders 3-1. Woohoo!
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Currently, the Caps are boinking the New York Islanders 3-1. Woohoo!

Are the Caps based in Washington or San Fran?  :wink:  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Sorry, Fash.

Team Canada's early departure was a surprise Azhya.

@realAzhyaAryola

After 40  minutes, Washington Capitals 5, Ottawa Senators 1...

...and Alex Ovechkin adds 500th goal in his career. Woohoo!

http://3.cdn.nhle.com/nhl/images/upload/2016/01/Ovi_shoots_672.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola