The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Welcome Freud!

Started by RW, October 12, 2015, 07:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I could only reply in this subforum before, then for about 8 or 10 hours I couldn't reply at all anywhere.

This and guest you can.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

I couldn't reply to anything in this thread for about 8-10 hours, approximately. I only had pm function as far as I could tell at the time.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I couldn't reply to anything in this thread for about 8-10 hours, approximately. I only had pm function as far as I could tell at the time.

That's strange.

ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"He won't.

His whole raison d'etre here was to deceive for his own delight. He has no interest in the welfare of the forum or its members. Once it has ceased to amuse his infantile whim, he'll flutter off elsewhere, still blissfully unaware that flaming lost its flavour years ago. Like Peter Pan, Freud never grew up on the internet. As himself, he would be an asset. But as himself, he would derive no joy.

He is best consigned to the dust bag of history.
you probably know CO is gone. And now TR is were the flamers have gone.

What is TR Dove?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

His whole raison d'etre here was to deceive for his own delight. He has no interest in the welfare of the forum or its members. Once it has ceased to amuse his infantile whim, he'll flutter off elsewhere, still blissfully unaware that flaming lost its flavour years ago. Like Peter Pan, Freud never grew up on the internet. As himself, he would be an asset. But as himself, he would derive no joy.

What is TR Dove?
Third rail. Don't go over there.  Flamers have about as many manners as they do boundaries.

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I couldn't reply to anything in this thread for about 8-10 hours, approximately. I only had pm function as far as I could tell at the time.

So why didn't you PM me about it?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

What is TR Dove?
Third rail. Don't go over there.  Flamers have about as many manners as they do boundaries.

I do remember SPECTRE mentioning it.

Anonymous

What is TR Dove?

Just don't get curious and go on flame board adventures...lol. These are Brawl Hall refugees and they are pretty foul. Not "Chan" foul....but close.

Anonymous

What is TR Dove?

Just don't get curious and go on flame board adventures...lol. These are Brawl Hall refugees and they are pretty foul. Not "Chan" foul....but close.

Thank you for the warning Dove.

Frood

That's strange.

ac_unsure

I thought so too. To be put in one place only and then prevented from even participating there.

Quote from: "RW"

I wasn't sure if you were responsible for it or someone else and was beyond complaining at that point.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

What is TR Dove?

Thank you for the warning Dove.
Of course ♡

Anonymous

So are we going to have a coming out party for Fraud or not?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

That's strange.

ac_unsure

I thought so too. To be put in one place only and then prevented from even participating there.

Quote from: "RW"

I wasn't sure if you were responsible for it or someone else and was beyond complaining at that point.

Go ahead.

Complain.

We're listening...

ac_lmfao

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I vote for a coming out party

As long as it's not for you Keeps. :icon_wink:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview