The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Welcome Freud!

Started by RW, October 12, 2015, 07:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Do you know this for sure Spectre? I haven't had the the chance to know Dinky and I don't even have any information bout them.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

Frood

No doubt for you because you've bragged time and time again elsewhere but pretend to take the high road here.

You've even repeatedly broadcast your moronic stupidity as if it's some kind of barrier creme.

Fact of the matter is that you're quite simply stupid and can't cope with anyone pointing out that fact.

But then again, you bit on the cop employment once upon a time. Suffer in your jocks, raper.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"the jig is up

Sure, RW. You know everything, you're always kept abreast of everything, and you can gauge the stupidity of your mates without making a complete ass of yourself in the process.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "RW"the jig is up

Sure, RW. You know everything, you're always kept abreast of everything, and you can gauge the stupidity of your mates without making a complete ass of yourself in the process.

Yeah, pretty much.

I'm also one of your biggest fans around here.  :3cheerleader:
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Renee

You people need to stop playing with that thing......it's dirty.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"No doubt for you because you've bragged time and time again elsewhere but pretend to take the high road here.

You've even repeatedly broadcast your moronic stupidity as if it's some kind of barrier creme.

Fact of the matter is that you're quite simply stupid and can't cope with anyone pointing out that fact.

But then again, you bit on the cop employment once upon a time. Suffer in your jocks, raper.

You've been given an opportunity to prove me wrong. You declined. Not because you're a craven, somewhat deranged piece of shite, but because I'm right.

However, I do not a marked decrease in your ability to think clearly; are you doing drugs, boy? Your incoherence is not typical of the days of yore.

And your bestest buddy was a junky, wasn't he?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

No, RW. No hugs needed here. Do you need one?
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Quiet, tub of guts.

What's the matter Dingle Berry, don't like your room without a view?

Well shit for brains, I warned you the day that you showed up here that your attitude was was going to sort you and your bullshit out.  :laugh3:

I find it amusing that you are now offended by your current.........situation.

By-by now.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview