Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

What's your favorite fast food item?

Started by Frood, October 19, 2015, 12:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

KFC, McDonalds, Burger King, what?

My guilty pleasure is a BMT sub at Subway with lettuce, spinach, onions, tomato, and pickles. Unfortunately it does nothing for good breath afterwards.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"KFC, McDonalds, Burger King, what?

My guilty pleasure is a BMT sub at Subway with lettuce, spinach, onions, tomato, and pickles. Unfortunately it does nothing for good breath afterwards.

Anything from Extreme Pita.

the shark hunter

... good topic!  i like a few different things, but the BURGER KING WHOPPER is at the top of my list ...
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... good topic!  i like a few different things, but the BURGER KING WHOPPER is at the top of my list ...

ac_smile

shin

Probably pizza, but I don't order them more than the occasional burger, then after that, burritos.

Renee

I don't really like the traditional fast food, McDonald's, Burger King, etc. and I will not touch KFC since the last food poisoning episode. I don't care how much Shen vouches for it's safety. :laugh3: That shit isn't even fit to feed a dumpster. :beurk:

I do like (no love) a "good" Neapolitan pizza but I don't really consider that true fast food. I guess the closest I come to liking fast food is a place called 25 Burgers.They're usually set up like a retro 1950s burger joint.  They only have about 8 locations here in NJ. As the name indicates they have 25 different burgers on the menu each location has a slightly different twist on things.

">//http://www.25burgers.com/menu/Fairfield.pdf
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I don't really like the traditional fast food, McDonald's, Burger King, etc. and I will not touch KFC since the last food poisoning episode. I don't care how much Shen vouches for it's safety. :laugh3: That shit isn't even fit to feed a dumpster. :beurk:

I do like (no love) a "good" Neapolitan pizza but I don't really consider that true fast food. I guess the closest I come to liking fast food is a place called 25 Burgers.They're usually set up like a retro 1950s burger joint.  They only have about 8 locations here in NJ. As the name indicates they have 25 different burgers on the menu each location has a slightly different twist on things.

">//http://www.25burgers.com/menu/Fairfield.pdf
Neapolitan pizza is just thin crust, am I correct Renee? If it is, then it's my favorite fast food too. Vern's Pizza in Saskatoon. You gotta eat there.

@realAzhyaAryola

I used to love Roy Rogers chicken until the scent made me gag while I was in my first few trimesters. Decades later, it was right beside my son's ice hockey rink and the scent led my nose back to it. There aren't many Roy Rogers left now but I really did enjoy that chicken. It's better than KFC or Popeye's, in my opinion.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I used to love Roy Rogers chicken until the scent made me gag while I was in my first few trimesters. Decades later, it was right beside my son's ice hockey rink and the scent led my nose back to it. There aren't many Roy Rogers left now but I really did enjoy that chicken. It's better than KFC or Popeye's, in my opinion.

Is it fried or barbequed like Kenny Rogers Roasters?

Annie

I used to love Burger King, I ate there at least every week a few years ago. I had a Whopper last week and I was disappointed, it wasn't as I remembered it tasting  :sad:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I used to love Roy Rogers chicken until the scent made me gag while I was in my first few trimesters. Decades later, it was right beside my son's ice hockey rink and the scent led my nose back to it. There aren't many Roy Rogers left now but I really did enjoy that chicken. It's better than KFC or Popeye's, in my opinion.

Fried, Fash. I posted the photo of it in the wrong thread, haha! Sorry.  ac_dunno
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Fried, Fash. I posted the photo of it in the wrong thread, haha! Sorry.  ac_dunno

Ok, thank you Azhya.

ac_smile