Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

German town tricks neo-Nazis into raising thousands for anti-extremist charity

Started by Romero, October 13, 2015, 11:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

A very informative video showing the views of Israelis against non Jews in Israel....

Top  Comment

v

v

''Fucking hypocrites.Jews promote multiculturalism in every country but their own.Fuck you Jews !''

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Are Jewish people not white?  They look white...  ac_dunno

The Ashkenazim are white..

The Mizrahim are not.

Aryan

So where's Renee?  She's gone quiet since I backed up my views with evidence  :laugh:

Renee

Still here Koose, just laughing at your crazy.

You're feedle minded internet conspiracy crap isn't proof or evidence. It's just bait for nutjob morons like you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"So where's Renee?  She's gone quiet since I backed up my views with evidence

What evidence would that be? An editorial by a white supremacist? The Jews are not our enemies. They don't want to kill us like another religion does that I will not name. I bet cc la femme could guess name of that religion without using up her third guess.

Frood

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"So where's Renee?  She's gone quiet since I backed up my views with evidence

What evidence would that be? An editorial by a white supremacist? The Jews are not our enemies. They don't want to kill us like another religion does that I will not name. I bet cc la femme could guess name of that religion without using up her third guess.

You can't be called the Chosen few without un choosing the greater majority. I await for Israel to finally get its due. It's been a long time coming.
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

You are grossly misinformed. Who do you think swung open the floodgates allowing the third world to pour into Europe?

Jews preach multiculturalism in every land but their own, they are the biggest hypocrites in existence.  

Watch the videos I have posted and educate yourself....... I hate muslims too but you have to look at the bigger picture and understand who invited them here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

You are grossly misinformed. Who do you think swung open the floodgates allowing the third world to pour into Europe?

Jews preach multiculturalism in every land but their own, they are the biggest hypocrites in existence.  

Watch the videos I have posted and educate yourself....... I hate muslims too but you have to look at the bigger picture and understand who invited them here.

Israel is multicultural SCOUSE.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Not compared to Europe it isn't and there hasn't been years of pro multicult propaganda beamed out to the masses in the media.....

Israel has also refused to take in any Syrian refugees while countries like Germany and Sweden are taking in hundreds of thousands, thanks to the Jewish elites attempting to undermine national homogeneity in those countries.

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.677332">http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.677332

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Not compared to Europe it isn't and there hasn't been years of pro multicult propaganda beamed out to the masses in the media.....

Israel has also refused to take in any Syrian refugees while countries like Germany and Sweden are taking in hundreds of thousands, thanks to the Jewish elites attempting to undermine national homogeneity in those countries.

What are you talking about? You have never been to Israel obviously. Israel has 50,000 African refugees.

Aryan

You evidently haven't seen the numerous reports of Israelis attacking Africans branding them 'infiltrators' and demanding they leave.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA

As I said, the Israeli government is very keen on preserving the nation's identity as a Jewish homeland, something which would earn any white country that actively sought to remain white accusations of 'racism' and global condemnation.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You evidently haven't seen the numerous reports of Israelis attacking Africans branding them 'infiltrators' and demanding they leave.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA

As I said, the Israeli government is very keen on preserving the nation's identity as a Jewish homeland, something which would earn any white country that actively sought to remain white accusations of 'racism' and global condemnation.
See, Israel has some of the same negative reactions to demographic change as Europeans do.