Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Deliberately Giving Vietnamese A Bad Rep

Started by Gary Oak, December 11, 2012, 01:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Oak

I was recently in a Vietnamese restaraunt and noticed that the owner and the customers were actually Vietnamese chinese and that not only were alot of them triads they were almost all speaking chinese. Now as Chinese are under orders to tone down their activities so that Canadians will remain clueless like Romero and keep the welcome mat out for them are the Vietnamese chinese not under these orders to tone down their activites as they know that it isn't the chinese Vietnamese that are getting the bad rap but the Vietnamese people. I was over there and I didn't experience the malice towards me as I do from most chinese males. My suspicion is that the Vietnamese chinese love that their activites give the Vietnamese a bad name and it's not them also it makes the chinese seem nicer in comparison all the while it's chinese doing these activities. No doubt when they do laugh about this they also snicker that Canadians are so stupid. That's what we get for letting t hem in. Vietnamese are now known for being extremely evil criminals and it's not even the Vietnamese that have created this reputaion, it's the chinese who Vietnam welcomed into their  nation, who also were like this before Vietnam put them all on boats and ordered them out. The activites that Vietnamese are now infamous for everywhere that took these refugees in are the reasons that these people were kicked out in the first place.

The leader of Malaysia who won the drug war, developed Malaysia quite well, got crime under control President Mahathir Mohamed said as he knew what Vietnam was kicking out   " If any of them show up on our shores they will be shot "  One has to congratulate a patriotic leader like Mahathir Mohamed for doing what's right.

Romero

Gary Oak

I know that this will be beyond your understanding Romero. Their manner dress etc... often gives them away