The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Playboy Magazine Dropping Nude Photos!

Started by the shark hunter, October 14, 2015, 08:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

the shark hunter

... it was announced that PLAYBOY will be eliminating pics of naked women from the magazine ...

... but how can PLAYBOY survive without NAKED LADIES? isn't that what the magazine is all about?

... what's your take on this? is it just a last-gasp publicity gimmick of an already deceased publication? or is there an audience for a family-friendly PLAYBOY magazine?

... any thoughts on this?
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

RW

It will still contain scantily clad women.  Their lingerie editions used to be wildly popular...
Beware of Gaslighters!

the shark hunter

Quote from: "RW"It will still contain scantily clad women.  Their lingerie editions used to be wildly popular...

... they'll be competing with men's magazines like MAXIM now ...

RW

I used to have a Maxim subscription.  I think Playboy is for an older audience.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... it was announced that PLAYBOY will be eliminating pics of naked women from the magazine ...

... but how can PLAYBOY survive without NAKED LADIES? isn't that what the magazine is all about?

... what's your take on this? is it just a last-gasp publicity gimmick of an already deceased publication? or is there an audience for a family-friendly PLAYBOY magazine?

I heard about this on Global news the shark hunter..

If no naked women, then what will the magazine be about?

the shark hunter

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "the shark hunter"... it was announced that PLAYBOY will be eliminating pics of naked women from the magazine ...

... well, the naked women were always just a segment of the mag, they also have interviews with celebs, short stories and nonfiction articles ...

RW

Naked women have never been as prominent in Playboy as they have been in other mags like Penthouse or Hustler, etc.
Beware of Gaslighters!

the shark hunter

Quote from: "RW"Naked women have never been as prominent in Playboy as they have been in other mags like Penthouse or Hustler, etc.

... do you think playboy will survive with this new approach, RW?

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"

... well, the naked women were always just a segment of the mag, they also have interviews with celebs, short stories and nonfiction articles ...

That's surprising, I didn't know that the shark hunter.

the shark hunter

Quote from: "RW"I used to have a Maxim subscription.  I think Playboy is for an older audience.

... yes, what you say is accurate ...

RW

Quote from: "RW"Naked women have never been as prominent in Playboy as they have been in other mags like Penthouse or Hustler, etc.

No.  I think magazines are a waning medium.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Maybe in the print forum RW..

But even then, I see lots of them in line at Safeway.

the shark hunter

... i do too.  never seen anyone buy one though ...

Anonymous

... i do too.  never seen anyone buy one though ...

Now that you mention it, me neither the shark hunter.

ac_umm

Renee

You know what the problem with most men's magazines are? Once a guy buys them, brings them home and reads them , no one else can read them ever again....because the pages are all stuck together. :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.