Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Welcome Back Mel

Started by Anonymous, October 16, 2015, 01:29:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Berry Sweet

I donno...he got banned for two weeks...then -as usual- surprise surprise he comes back crying and complaining this big conspiracy with mods and admin...threatens them to ban him again....I can only imagine him typing this be like:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/1578007_o.gif">

Annie

Ohh, don't be too hard on him, I think he has a lot of shit going on right now and he's fighting several inner demons as well  :sad:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

A lot of us have a lot going on in our lives and we aren't on here "cunting" up the place.  

It's grow up time for our boy Mel.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Renee

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Hopefully he's getting some help.

He's not going to find it at the bottom of a bottle, nor is he going to find it by shooting smack.

Mel is a lost cause. I actually think he doesn't want help. :sad:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Looks that way, Renee. I remember years ago he wasn't such a bad guy.

Annie

I see him as one of us. He has health issues too.

Renee

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I see him as one of us. He has health issues too.

Yes, it's a shame about Mel, but he has been screwed up for a long time now. I agree that at one time, he was okay but he has emotionally and mentally reached a point where the community needs to cut the rope and let him fall away.

As I said, it's a shame but it is, what it is.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Yes, it's a shame about Mel, but he has been screwed up for a long time now. I agree that at one time, he was okay but he has emotionally and mentally reached a point where the community needs to cut the rope and let him fall away.

You and Berry Sweet are both spot on. However, having said that, I have a soft spot for Mel. Unlike say oddstain or Scouse who both permatards, Mel is knowledgeable on a few subjects. I keep hoping that Mel will return, but unfortunately normal Mel's appearances are becoming few and far between.

RW

If Mel could tone down on the repetitive swearing, I'd have no problem with him but he can't act decently.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Yes his constant bad mouthing and disrespect is so uplifting I have a soft spot for him as well....

Makes me all warm inside.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Yes his constant bad mouthing and disrespect is so uplifting I have a soft spot for him as well....

Makes me all warm inside.

All I'm saying is that he CAN be a good poster. Unfortunately, that doesn't happen very often anymore.

Annie

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"

You and Berry Sweet are both spot on. However, having said that, I have a soft spot for Mel. Unlike say oddstain or Scouse who both permatards, Mel is knowledgeable on a few subjects. I keep hoping that Mel will return, but unfortunately normal Mel's appearances are becoming few and far between.

If he can just suck it up and the help he needs, then there's hope for him.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview