Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

So this is the retard rodeo forum ?

Started by Anonymous, October 19, 2015, 03:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

RDlb has the same antangonizing  comments as "soon" from bee forum
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I had to Google what's in a mojito. No wonder Shen is always crunk off the heezy!

http://kitchenscoop.com/assets/uploads/recipes/mojito-lrg.jpg">

They sure do look refreshing. I'm relieved there are no actual toes in there, because I'm not into shrimping at this time.

It's a girly summer time drink shin.

shin

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "shin"I had to Google what's in a mojito. No wonder Shen is always crunk off the heezy!

They sure do look refreshing. I'm relieved there are no actual toes in there, because I'm not into shrimping at this time.

Well, it's not half as girly as these.

http://thumbs.ifood.tv/files/image/c8/71/541090-the-top-10-girly-drinks-list-is-here-again.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"RDlb has the same antangonizing  comments as "soon" from bee forum

So it's not antagonizing when someone else says to me "take your meds", but it's antagonizing for me to even defend myself against such a comment?

Besides, what brought that on?  You've always seemed like a nice person before :)

Annie

I AM a nice person, I'm just pointing out the  familiarities between you two  :laugh: But I do agree anyone with any kind of health problems (mental or medical) shouldn't be mocked.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I AM a nice person, I'm just pointing out the  familiarities between you two  :laugh: But I do agree anyone with any kind of health problems (mental or medical) shouldn't be mocked.

Then he should stop acting like a fuck tard  ac_biggrin

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"I AM a nice person, I'm just pointing out the  familiarities between you two  :laugh: But I do agree anyone with any kind of health problems (mental or medical) shouldn't be mocked.

Then he should stop acting like a fuck tard  ac_biggrin

RDL uses his "disability" as an excuse to be a what Berry Sweet calls a "Cheeto dust, snorting, weirdo". I simply call him a little shit rat. :icon_wink:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

The difference between a excuse and a reason is the truth.  I think RDL can't help himself because he has a mental illness.  It still makes him difficult to deal with and all but not everyone has the same level of control that a normal person has.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"The difference between a excuse and a reason is the truth.  I think RDL can't help himself because he has a mental illness.  It still makes him difficult to deal with and all but not everyone has the same level of control that a normal person has.

It's my recollection that RDL has Asperger's Syndrome. Asperger's is not a "mental illness". It's a neurological disorder that effects speech patterns, cognitive reasoning, and empathy toward others. Calling Asperger's a "mental illness" is like calling people with Autism or Dyslexia mentally ill. It's simply not correct.

Now granted, people with Asperger's can behave inappropriately but it usually doesn't lend itself to the sufferer being vicious. Although there have been cases of violence involved with the syndrome, so far science has not been able to make a direct connection with the disorder.

I believe that RDL knows exactly what he he doing when he does it and he knows full well that his bullshit is inappropriate.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

I think almost everyone has some form of something going on. The difference is that not everyone behaves inappropriate.  I notice both RDL and soon like to compliment people in an antagonistic way whenever possible. They seem to like to stir the pot and sneakily pick fights and egg people on.  I have a neighbor who is like that, she will be all nicey nice but will throw in a little insult as she's talking to you. People like that seem to be miserable in their real lives.

keeper

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I think almost everyone has some form of something going on. The difference is that not everyone behaves inappropriate.  I notice both RDL and soon like to compliment people in an antagonistic way whenever possible. They seem to like to stir the pot and sneakily pick fights and egg people on.  I have a neighbor who is like that, she will be all nicey nice but will throw in a little insult as she's talking to you. People like that seem to be miserable in their real lives.

People i know who are like that get a punch in the back of the head and i call them a dumb ass.

Nobody has time for that bullshit  :laugh3:

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "Herman"

Well, it's not half as girly as these.

http://thumbs.ifood.tv/files/image/c8/71/541090-the-top-10-girly-drinks-list-is-here-again.jpg">

Davie Street on parade. acc_hugz

Annie

lol I went and saw only one gay pride parade and never in my life had I seen so many naked toned buns walking past lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"lol I went and saw only one gay pride parade and never in my life had I seen so many naked toned buns walking past lol

Why would a family go see the Charlie Brown movie when they can see that.  :crazy:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview