Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Hot dogs, bacon, processed meats linked to cancer

Started by Anonymous, October 26, 2015, 09:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... uh, Shen, Fash asked me a very specific question for which i provided an answer.  i was just doing what she asked me to do ...  ac_smile

I could be wrong here Sharkie, but I`m pretty fucking sure you gave an answer to a question she never asked. At least intentionally. No harm anyway dude.

the shark hunter

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "the shark hunter"... uh, Shen, Fash asked me a very specific question for which i provided an answer.  i was just doing what she asked me to do ...  ac_smile

I could be wrong here Sharkie, but I`m pretty fucking sure you gave an answer to a question she never asked. At least intentionally. No harm anyway dude.

... she asked me if i believe meat causes cancer to which i said no ...
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"

She asked if you believed that about PROCESSED meat Sharkie. You replied by going on a rant about people being shot, imprisoned and unfairly taxed. Basically, making baseless assumptions about a rather harmless person.

the shark hunter

She asked if you believed that about PROCESSED meat Sharkie. You replied by going on a rant about people being shot, imprisoned and unfairly taxed. Basically, making baseless assumptions about a rather harmless person.

... you didn't like my answer?  fine with me ...
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Anonymous

... you didn't like my answer?  fine with me ...

Don't be like that Sharkie. I'm saying you replied to a question she never asked. I'll drop it.

shin

Like most correlations that are linked to causation, this falls prey to the nature vs. nurture debate that will probably never be solved. Cancer occurs most in those who carry a genetic biological disposition. Carcinogens cause cancer like fatty foods cause obesity; there are more important factors among the statistics.

I guess they could always feed a lab rat some chemical 20 times the amount of it's weight and later determine it's the reason it died prematurely. These studies tend to be biased toward a target conclusion before they begin.

How many things can you think of that are a zero cancer risk?

RW

The sun gives you cancer FFS.  Just eat your fucking bacon.
Beware of Gaslighters!

shin

Quote from: "RW"The sun gives you cancer FFS.  Just eat your fucking bacon.

:laugh3: Well, she's not lying! Take the good with the bad, or be very disappointed at the end result.