Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

The grey area of consent

Started by shin, October 21, 2015, 07:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: "shin"Since there are a lot of femmes here, perhaps I might get to see another side of this argument.

">

Do you agree with the general sentiment of this poster?

If not, what part of the implied notion do you disagree with, and why?

Heck no, as always the implication is that only men can rape and women are always a victim no matter what.  

If the woman says no or is unconscious then yeah that can't be described as consensual, but anything else is fair game.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "shin"Since there are a lot of femmes here, perhaps I might get to see another side of this argument.

">

If not, what part of the implied notion do you disagree with, and why?

Heck no, as always the implication is that only men can rape and women are always a victim no matter what.  

If the woman says no or is unconscious then yeah that can't be described as consensual, but anything else is fair game.

Well fortunately for you that blow-up doll you call a girlfriend only needs some KY Jelly to get into the mood.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Somehow Renee, I doubt rape has ever been anything you've had to worry about.  :laugh3:

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Somehow Renee, I doubt rape has ever been anything you've had to worry about.  :laugh3:

That's right shithead and it's because I've never been dumb enough or desperate enough to put myself in close proximity to a little skinhead, shit rat, like you. ac_biggrin  

Little Neo-Nazi losers confuse rape with sex all the time because for the likes of your kind, forcing a woman is the only way you will ever come close to having sex;.....unless you can scratch a few quid together at the end of the month and pay for it.  

Sucks to be you bro. Say hi to mommy for me when you come up out of your basement bachelor pad for tea biscuits.  :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Aryan

I actually meant because of your repulsive appearance....  ac_toofunny

Renee

Are you actually that stupid that you think you need to explain your mentally crippled, punk-ass, little flames?

You must be the dumbest member of your worthless, herd.

Aryan

Calm yourself down Renee, have another cake or 5....... no need to get yourself so worked up.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dove"

">

If not, what part of the implied notion do you disagree with, and why?  I don't agree.  I was raped at 14.  Someone getting drunk and making a choice they regret is not equal to being legit sexually assulted.  And....they are BOTH drunk. If she is too drunk to consent, isn't he too drunk to be held accountable?  Or too drunk to consent as well?  This is typical femnazi propaganda.
And what about the girl who passes out at a party and get screwed by 5 guys?  Or the girl who doesn't want to have sex with a guy so he gets her drunk then has sex with her? That rapey enough for you?
That's how I see it Renee.

I have a problem with that scenario. Unless the guy is physically forcing the woman to drink more than she can handle I honestly think that is a concept that belittles women. It basically indicates that a woman has no free will and she is too stupid to realize that drinking excessively could very well lead to a compromising or dangerous situation. In today's day and age, I find that idea offensive.

Of course there is always going to be some rather dumb exceptions out there but overall it is an insult to a woman's intelligence.

I think we've been down this road previously,......in another lifetime. Unfortunately I don't recall what the consensus or the outcome was then.

Anonymous

">

If not, what part of the implied notion do you disagree with, and why?  I don't agree.  I was raped at 14.  Someone getting drunk and making a choice they regret is not equal to being legit sexually assulted.  And....they are BOTH drunk. If she is too drunk to consent, isn't he too drunk to be held accountable?  Or too drunk to consent as well?  This is typical femnazi propaganda.
And what about the girl who passes out at a party and get screwed by 5 guys?  Or the girl who doesn't want to have sex with a guy so he gets her drunk then has sex with her?  That rapey enough for you?  Are you comparing being sexually assulted while passed out to this bullshit in the poster?    If a guys gets you drunk and has srx with you, that's not rape.  If he drugs your drink and bangs your body?  That's rape.  Being drunk doesn't remove accoutability. Just ask the people serving life sentences in prison for killing someone while driving drunk.

Anonymous

And btw...women who've been raped while passed out are typically offended by this bullshit too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

">

And what about the girl who passes out at a party and get screwed by 5 guys?  Or the girl who doesn't want to have sex with a guy so he gets her drunk then has sex with her? That rapey enough for you?

I have a problem with that scenario. Unless the guy is physically forcing the woman to drink more than she can handle I honestly think that is a concept that belittles women. It basically indicates that a woman has no free will and she is too stupid to realize that drinking excessively could very well lead to a compromising or dangerous situation. In today's day and age, I find that idea offensive.

Of course there is always going to be some rather dumb exceptions out there but overall it is an insult to a woman's intelligence.

I think we've been down this road previously,......in another lifetime. Unfortunately I don't recall what the consensus or the outcome was then.  Yep.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

">

That makes sense Dove..

Maybe brewing and distilling companies should be charged with rape?  Totally....and manslaughter. Since drunk people shouldn't be held accountable for their choices due to not being able to make any. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

">

That makes sense Dove..

Maybe brewing and distilling companies should be charged with rape?  Totally....and manslaughter. Since drunk people shouldn't be held accountable for their choices due to not being able to make any. Makes no sense whatsoever.
Someone is killed by a drunken driver, the driver is not charged, the brewing or distilling company is?

Very interesting Dove.

ac_umm

shin

So far, I've gotten some useful insight that explored angles of this situation i hadn't expected.

">

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you, Dove. I try not to be too judgmental about the choices people make, but I generally think it takes a self-esteem issue to forcibly rape anyone, especially a minor.

Because of all the highly publicized court cases involving intercourse that could not be confirmed as consensual, getting more than verbal permission has become more of a standard. Can you believe a female doctor routinely asks if she can touch me? even though she ends up "touching" me at least once every few months when she gets scheduled to examine me... and it's always somewhere above the waist.

Anyway, it's good to see I haven't encountered the true dark side of feminine forum posters, the like of which could be compared to the female equivalent of 4chan. You guys throw jokes at each other, but not in such a vindictive way to get offended over it.

shin

In the past, this was purely a male problem, since men who complained of being raped by women to authorities weren't taken seriously.

Whether you're married, in a relationship, or single... how do you think you would react if you accidentally touched a stranger in what most of us would consider a harmless manner, like touching someone's hand as they're handing you something in a public place... maybe something you dropped or vice-versa, or someone becomes faint while standing near to you causing you to react by catching them.

What do you do if they later accuse you of something in between non-consensual touching (which might fall under the definition of battery) and assault (possibly 4th degree)? Would this significantly change your perception of what's involved in everyday interaction with strangers in public settings?

There are varying numbers of people just looking for an opportunity to financially benefit from frivolity at the expense of anyone who happens to fall prey to consequence. Hopefully, this situation doesn't arise on your time.