Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

It is true...

Started by Ace, October 25, 2015, 01:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Oh now that is fucking rich...... Renee has given me shit from the moment I signed up on here.

What do you expect me to be like?   :laugh:

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Oh now that is fucking rich...... Renee has given me shit from the moment I signed up on here.

What do you expect me to be like?   :laugh:

I have given you shit because I know what you are. Anyone with a sense of smell would do the same.

You've been warned.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

Warned? Go eat some moar cake u fat mess.   ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Warned? Go eat some moar cake u fat mess.   ac_lmfao

You actually think that's fucking funny? What are you, 10 ffs!!

Aryan

Think whats funny? Renee's weight problem? Yep its fucking hilarious  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Think whats funny? Renee's weight problem? Yep its fucking hilarious  :laugh3:

If that is Renee in the avatar she uses, she looks good. Renee's appearance aside, this is a forum not facebook. We discuss things not rate frickin appearances.

Aryan

Its sweet how you regs seem to stick together on here.  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Its sweet how you regs seem to stick together on here.  :laugh:

I don't get the point of posting on a forum about what people look like. That bullshitter Odinson did that all the time when he was here. Funny thing was, he was too much of a pussy to post his picture.

Aryan

That Renee has a MAJOR attitude problem, thats why I give her shit....

I've no issue with anyone else here.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"That Renee has a MAJOR attitude problem, thats why I give her shit....

No one else calls you out for being a Neo-Nazi piece of shit. I at least have the integrity to give you shit on your reprehensible ideological position first and foremost. You on the other hand, are a little boy without one single hair on your balls.

Do you really think that calling me fat has any effect on the fact that I have drawn attention to your vile political affiliation or your revolting anti- Semitic verbal sewage?

Get a grip shit for brains, there is no room on this forum for your hate. You can either behave or you can be shown the door. This isn't a exhibition of clowns like Van or BF, you may find yourself more comfortable elsewhere. Get it through your microcephalic head.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"That Renee has a MAJOR attitude problem, thats why I give her shit....

Renee is a very respected member of our community SCOUSE.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"

No one else calls you out for being a Neo-Nazi piece of shit. I at least have the integrity to give you shit on your reprehensible ideological position first and foremost. You on the other hand, are a little boy without one single hair on your balls.

Do you really think that calling me fat has any effect on the fact that I have drawn attention to your vile political affiliation or your revolting anti- Semitic verbal sewage?

Get a grip shit for brains, there is no room on this forum for your hate. You can either behave or you can be shown the door. This isn't a exhibition of clowns like Van or BF, you may find yourself more comfortable elsewhere. Get it through your microcephalic head.

I'm sorry but who the fuck are you to judge me on my personal beliefs? What makes you think you're such a benevolent force that you can cast your disgust on people and demonize them at will just because you disagree with their viewpoint?

I've encountered so many of you types online, and you almost always share the same hysterical hypocrisy, ie you point and shout at so called 'far right extremists' and RAAACIST NAZIS!!' while largely ignoring Zionists and Communists, both of which are 2 very dangerous groups of people who have reigned more chaos on the world than so called 'nazis' ever did. Try directing your venom at the Zionist bankers who are the main reason for all the wars in the middle east, and the group of pyschos who will no doubt be the root cause of WW3.

Go fuck yourself Renee, your particular brand of 'hate' is doing you no favours whatsoever and is just making you look like an ill informed, brainwashed sheep.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Renee is a very respected member of our community SCOUSE.

Yeah, the reason for this is baffling to say the least.  

I can only put it down to the fact she's a long term member and the board is pretty quiet, so reg posters are encouraged to stick around.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Renee"

I'm sorry but who the fuck are you to judge me on my personal beliefs? What makes you think you're such a benevolent force that you can cast your disgust on people and demonize them at will just because you disagree with their viewpoint?

I've encountered so many of you types online, and you almost always share the same hysterical hypocrisy, ie you point and shout at so called 'far right extremists' and RAAACIST NAZIS!!' while largely ignoring Zionists and Communists, both of which are 2 very dangerous groups of people who have reigned more chaos on the world than so called 'nazis' ever did. Try directing your venom at the Zionist bankers who are the main reason for all the wars in the middle east, and the group of pyschos who will no doubt be the root cause of WW3.

Go fuck yourself Renee, your particular brand of 'hate' is doing you no favours whatsoever and is just making you look like an ill informed, brainwashed sheep.

This so fucking typical of your rancid kind; turn it back on your detractors when your vile political ideology is criticized. :nea:  I got news for you shithead, nobody is buying it, nobody with a brain anyway. You can act as indignant as you want; it's not going to change people's opinion of your insane political affiliation.  

Look dim bulb, you sound extremely butt hurt. So let me lay it out for you; don't blame me for demonizing you. Your actions and your political beliefs have done all the work for me. What do you think I'm the only one here that looks at you with a jaundiced eye? To be perfectly honest there isn't a person here that DOESN'T find your sociopolitical point of view extremely distasteful, I'm just more vocal about it than the others. Unfortunately my tolerance for extremism is very low.

Don't ever mistake tolerance for the actions of some people that would rather examine you like an ugly bug in a jar instead of squashing you outright. Neo-Nazism is something no rational person want's to be associated with. How you can even think it's okay to come to this forum and spew your vile puke is a complete fucking mystery. One can only conclude that you have your head so far up your ass that the light of reality has never reached your beady little eyes.

BTW, as for why I'm respected; just read the above. It's called conviction and the courage to tell creeps like you just where the bear shits in the buckwheat.  I have a rep for not taking shit from anyone and it was developed over years of being on various forums dealing with garbage like you. If you will notice I have problems with VERY FEW people around here. Unfortunately people like you set off all my read flags. I'm sure you've noticed that I'm pretty affable and friendly with everyone else here; the support they give me is pretty much proof of that and most of them know I would give them the same support if the roles were reversed. It has nothing to do with jumping to the defense of someone because they are a regular; it's just what friends do. If you had any (friends) you would understand that.

I'm sorry if it's tough for you to understand. Maybe if you got out of mommies basement and spent some time in the real world you would come in contact with other people that are considered worthy of respect and friendship and then it wouldn't seem like such a foreign concept. But first you would have to tear yourself away from the Neo-Nazi propaganda videos, buy yourself a personality and maybe, while you're at it,  grow a fucking brain.

Aryan

White pride is very important to me, dont like it? Tough shit....  :laugh:  

I'm positive you're Jewish or have a Jewish spouse or something, its the only explanation as to why you harbour such hysterical hostility and have such a sore butt when the subject is discussed.

You swerve the point I made about you not being critical of other ideologies, presumably because Zionism and Communism aren't critical of Jews, and you also remain seemingly indifferent about the real bad guys who exist and oppress the masses.  :001_rolleyes:

By all means though, carry on with your hilarious neo nazi witch hunt and scaremongering.    :laugh3:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview