Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

SCOUSE's White Nationalist News Thread

Started by Aryan, October 29, 2015, 04:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

"belly up" .. you may have had one of your favorite sexual positions on your mind

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Last time I was in Europe, I never saw any Jewish, Chinese, Sikh or Hindu no go zones. They were all Islamo-fascist.

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme""belly up" .. you may have had one of your favorite sexual positions on your mind

ac_smile

An old Italian lady said it once and I have used it ever since.  The line was: "99.9-a times out of 10, the business, she a go-a belly under" hahahaha

She was probably a Jew.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DE4wzKdqh8

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Aren't morbidly obese people often said to be in denial about their weight  :laugh:

No, most fat people know that they are fat.

Unlike stupid people like you who are totally unaware of their lack of intelligence. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Aren't morbidly obese people often said to be in denial about their weight  :laugh:

Unlike stupid people like you who are totally unaware of their lack of intelligence. :laugh3:

This is true.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

So why the fuck don't you lose some weight then?   :crazy:

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Why the fuck don't you grow a brain, you terminally stupid little shit?   :laugh3:

It's amazing just how many ignorant little dorks like you are out there who believe that video blogs and Wikipedia articles constitute the truth. It's really apparent that you never made it through high school.

Ever hear the phrase jokingly stated....."it must be true because I saw it on the internet"? That sums you up completely.  :laugh3:

Go find another scholarly article from a member of the Klu Klux Klan.  :roll:

BTW, how many times a week do you shave your head and how many Nazi inspired facial tattoo's do you have? You really are one of the lowest common denominators I've come across in my years on the net. You raise paranoia and stupidity to a whole new level.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Good call by the mods moving this thread here. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Aryan

Why the fuck don't you grow a brain, you terminally stupid little shit?   :laugh3:

It's amazing just how many ignorant little dorks like you are out there who believe that video blogs and Wikipedia articles constitute the truth. It's really apparent that you never made it through high school.

Ever hear the phrase jokingly stated....."it must be true because I saw it on the internet"? That sums you up completely.  :laugh3:

BTW, how many times a week do you shave your head and how many Nazi inspired facial tattoo's do you have? You really are one of the lowest common denominators I've come across in my years on the net. You bring paranoid and stupid to a whole new level.

Sorry but I just can't take anything you say seriously when I picture what a fat slob you are   :laugh:

Presumably you gobble up (pun intended) everything you watch and read in the mainstream media like a good indoctrinated sheep.

Its hilarious how you dismiss the likes of David Duke or Kevin McDonald as 'nazis' while promoting SPLC left wing crap as though its gospel and impartial truth.  :001_rolleyes:

RW

I didn't know accepting the Holocaust happened was a leftist position.

HAHAHAHA
Beware of Gaslighters!

Guilty Pleasure

BTW, how many times a week do you shave your head and how many Nazi inspired facial tattoo's do you have? You really are one of the lowest common denominators I've come across in my years on the net. You bring paranoid and stupid to a whole new level.

Sorry but I just can't take anything you say seriously when I picture what a fat slob you are   :laugh:

Presumably you gobble up (pun intended) everything you watch and read in the mainstream media like a good indoctrinated sheep.

Its hilarious how you dismiss the likes of David Duke or Kevin McDonald as 'nazis' while promoting SPLC left wing crap as though its gospel and impartial truth.  :001_rolleyes:

Anymore obviously fake news stories you care to share?

Aryan

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Another alt..... YAWN.

I don't know about that cynical one, but I do know that your paranoia draws attention.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Another alt..... YAWN.

I really like your fan club.
Beware of Gaslighters!