The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Guys, would you wear this?

Started by Annie, October 30, 2015, 12:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

I imagine its a description of someone who is willing  to trade freely with other countries?  

I dont condemn trading with non white countries, far from it in fact...... I just dont want them all moving to my country and living there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I imagine its a description of someone who is willing  to trade freely with other countries?  

I dont condemn trading with non white countries, far from it in fact...... I just dont want them all moving to my country and living there.

ac_lmfao Are you ever stupid. ac_toofunny

Annie

How did a nutsack backpack turn into this? It's just a nutsack! If it wasn't soo expensive I'd buy several! They go for like 120 bucks apparantly.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"How did a nutsack backpack turn into this? It's just a nutsack! If it wasn't soo expensive I'd buy several! They go for like 120 bucks apparantly.

I may be responsible.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I imagine its a description of someone who is willing  to trade freely with other countries?  

English please...... and hold the special fried rice.   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

English please...... and hold the special fried rice.   :laugh:

I cannot dumb it down any further for you academically challenged types. Doesn't even know what a libertarian is? That is unfucking believable.

Aryan

No, what is unbelievable is your bad attitude and obsession with Islam.  

I see now that evs might have been onto something by banning you lot....   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"No, what is unbelievable is your bad attitude and obsession with Islam.  

I see now that evs might have been onto something by banning you lot....   :laugh:

Check my posts. I post about economy, industry, politics, relationships, family among other things. You are the one trick pony here.

Aryan

Well it soon became apparent to me after registering on here that you all needed educating on the evils of the Juden, so here we are.

RW

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Would anyone actually buy and wear this? If I was a guy I would! Oh heck I'd wear it anyways  :laugh3:

http://f12-distractify.imgix.net/http%3A%2F%2Fwp-prod-02.distractify.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F10%2Fback-sack-5.jpg?crop=faces&w=750&ixlib=js-0.2.1&s=5a7358e0450cd8a2174f013b9de4ac4c">

I'd wear that to a feminism event like Take Back the Night.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Good Idea RW. a caption for it could be "Do you have the balls to be a real man?" lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

"Do you have the balls to beca real woman?"  Haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"No, what is unbelievable is your bad attitude and obsession with Islam.  

Then stay under old rotten crotch's skirt WHERE YOU FUCKING BELONG. She loves to take in and coddle beady eyed, creepy, basement dwelling, little twats, like you.

Your kind of paranoid hate isn't welcome here. Take a hint or you will be dealt with accordingly.

Never say you haven't been warned.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Would anyone actually buy and wear this? If I was a guy I would! Oh heck I'd wear it anyways  :laugh3:

http://f12-distractify.imgix.net/http%3A%2F%2Fwp-prod-02.distractify.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F10%2Fback-sack-5.jpg?crop=faces&w=750&ixlib=js-0.2.1&s=5a7358e0450cd8a2174f013b9de4ac4c">

ac_blush

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"

Then stay under old rotten crotch's skirt WHERE YOU FUCKING BELONG. She loves to take in and coddle beady eyed, creepy, basement dwelling, little twats, like you.

Your kind of paranoid hate isn't welcome here. Take a hint or you will be dealt with accordingly.

Never say you haven't been warned.

Listen you sanctimonious whale, last time I checked the membership number on here wasn't exactly huge, so is it wise for such opinionated cunts like you to take it upon yourself to pick and choose who you deem suitable to post here?  :laugh:

Or maybe you want a little circle jerk of a board consisting of 4 or 5 people who 100% agree with you all the time?  

Either way you need to pull that obnoxious head out of your fat ass.