News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

how is everyone today in the sexy lady canadian forum?

Started by instigator, December 17, 2012, 12:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

instigator

because apparently it's ok to go on a racist tirade against the alpha asian male. i guess it makes it worse that some of them are asian. but they only look foolish due to the fallacy of their self deprecating defeatist apologist behaviour and mentality. it's a poison to our community.

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"because apparently it's ok to go on a racist tirade against the alpha asian male. i guess it makes it worse that some of them are asian. but they only look foolish due to the fallacy of their self deprecating defeatist apologist behaviour and mentality. it's a poison to our community.

I think you are confusing their responses to your repetitive baseless accusations with a tirade against Vietnamese men.

I will ask you again, what makes them enemies of Asian mankind?

Tell us with specific examples what they are doing that makes them an enemy of all Vietnamese men like yourself?

Romero

Quote from: "instigator"calling people names and repeatedly telling them they are ugly without ever seeing them and having no proof is retarded.

You've called people names and have said terrible things without seeing them or having any proof.

Quote from: "instigator"i only defend attacks. i only attack when provoked.

You say you only defend attacks then right away you admit that you do attack. You're not provoked. You call people names and attack because you want to.

I understand that it can be tough to deal with some of the stuff you see and hear, but you're not doing yourself or anybody any favours by doing the same.

instigator

alpha asian male must remain strong when faced with self deprecating defeatist apologist sexy ladies.

i'm glad romero you understand why we must attack and not remain silent when attacked or provoked.

it has gone on far too long.

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"alpha asian male must remain strong when faced with self deprecating defeatist apologist sexy ladies.

i'm glad romero you understand why we must attack and not remain silent when attacked or provoked.

I think Romero was saying you are a hypocrit and you attack people without being provoked.

instigator

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"no, that is no true. i only attack when provoked.

You have had no reason to attack Shen Li, Obvious Li or myself.

Romero

Quote from: "instigator"alpha asian male must remain strong when faced with self deprecating defeatist apologist sexy ladies.

No! Not attack. Attack is for the weak. You must learn discipline.

You know, this whole "Asian alpha male" and "defeatist apologist sexy ladies" is kind of weirding me out. You've got some crazy hangups, dude. And not only about race.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"

No! Not attack. Attack is for the weak. You must learn discipline.

You know, this whole "Asian alpha male" and "defeatist apologist sexy ladies" is kind of weirding me out. You've got some crazy hangups, dude. And not only about race.

He keeps using that racial slur m**grels, so I substituted sexy ladies.

Romero

Quote from: "Fashionista"He keeps using that racial slur m**grels, so I substituted sexy ladies.

Oh, right!  :lol:

Gee, what he really meant is even worse.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Fashionista"He keeps using that racial slur m**grels, so I substituted sexy ladies.

Oh, right!  :lol:

Gee, what he really meant is even worse.

Hello Kitty calling me names is not nearly as offensive as when instigator calls my children that slur.

I have sked him what have I done that makes me a self deprecating apologist in his eyes.

I have also asked him what makes an enemy of Asian mankind, but he has not answered either.

Instigator is angry about something, but he doesn't seem to know himself what that is.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "instigator"they are because they are ugly inside. they are programmed.

what i see when i hear asian man is much different than what they would think.

i see many many great things whereas they see the programmed negative preconceptions of a self deprecating defeatist apologist.

that is the exact opposite of the evolution of humankind. the alpha asian male.

Why is it that the alpha asian males are all trying to live in white people nations then ? I mean you could go to alpha asian country but yet you stay. White people make better antions that asians do and this is a fact that isn't very alpha asian male

instigator

Lol says abnormal m+ngrel. Youll see ...m+ngrel nirvana  is coming for you. Youre soon to reach the apex of m+ngrelism.

instigator

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "instigator"they are because they are ugly inside. they are programmed.

what i see when i hear asian man is much different than what they would think.

i see many many great things whereas they see the programmed negative preconceptions of a self deprecating defeatist apologist.

that is the exact opposite of the evolution of humankind. the alpha asian male.

Why is it that the alpha asian males are all trying to live in white people nations then ? I mean you could go to alpha asian country but yet you stay. White people make better antions that asians do and this is a fact that isn't very alpha asian male

Alpha Asian male my f*cking ass! A pathetic, insecure, dorky, little troll that couldn't get laid in a women's prison with a fist full of pardons. His churlish trolling is good for a laugh occasionally, but that's where his usefulness ends.

SHEN LI AREN'T YOU CHINESE YOURSELF?

THIS IS THE SELF DEPRECATING DEFEATIST APOLOGIST THAT IS A DISGRACE AND SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HERSELF.

THE FASTER SHE M+NGRELIZES HERSELF OUT OF EXISTENCE THE BETTER