Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

All Calories are NOT created equal!

Started by J0E, November 05, 2015, 10:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J0E

....jes' sayin', Renn!

QuoteCALORIES (noun) - Tiny creatures that live in your wardrobe and sew your clothes a little tighter each night.

That's the mistake all dieters make and the lie that Dieting programs/companies tell you.

For example, a calorie of french fries is infinitely more lethal than a calorie of acai berry extract or salad.

If a person wants ta really lose weight, ditch the corn oil, fructose-based foods, & processed soy based foods.

Anyways, that's what I've observed when trying to lose and successfully losing weight.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frank"....jes' sayin', Renn!

QuoteCALORIES (noun) - Tiny creatures that live in your wardrobe and sew your clothes a little tighter each night.

That's the mistake all dieters make and the lie that Dieting programs/companies tell you.

For example, a calorie of french fries is infinitely more lethal than a calorie of acai berry extract or salad.

If a person wants ta really lose weight, ditch the corn oil, fructose-based foods, & processed soy based foods.

Anyways, that's what I've observed when trying to lose and successfully losing weight.

I have put on a few pounds with age. I am eating healthier these days, but some things I will not give up. Good pizza or wings a couple of times a month. Scotch whisky and some cold Keith's in a bottles. As long as you are active and don't have your favorites every frickn day, you will be fine. Don't worry about it brother.

J0E

Herman, with a diet like that, no wonder why yer gaining weight.

pizza's deadly. Used to work in an Italian restaurant.

They put Lots of oil, lard in them pizza crusts.

No good for the waistline.

With all that Yeast, Beer is surely one of the worst.

Quote from: "Herman"

I have put on a few pounds with age. I am eating healthier these days, but some things I will not give up. Good pizza or wings a couple of times a month. Scotch whisky and some cold Keith's in a bottles. As long as you are active and don't have your favorites every frickn day, you will be fine. Don't worry about it brother.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frank"Herman, with a diet like that, no wonder why yer gaining weight.

You never eat pizza? I never met anyone who never eats pizza. I have pizza a couple of times a month. That means 28 days, I do not.

cc

29 in a long month ... wow will power personified you are
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Frank is so dumb, he obviously doesn't understand that my sig is a meant to be an example of self-deprecating humour.

Let's all thank Captain Obvious for explaining that too many calories from fat are detrimental for weight management. I trust that for those of you who skipped Jr. High health class his post was informative. ac_toofunny

Why is this world so full of morons? There must be something in the water. :sad:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

J0E

Relaaax Renn, don't be sucha Hen.

whatcha need is a taste of Joe's patented guaranteed weight-loss diet

Why I'll gitcha from super-sized ta undersized in no time flat!

I'll charge ya a fraction of what the Weight Loss clinics do an' y'all be gittin' the boys and men to yer front door in no time flat.

An' if I caint gitcha down to yer desired weight, I'll guarantee ya a luxurious ride in one of Joe's ultra-comfy Limos.

On the House, Renn.

Anyways, think about it...y'all be glad ya did.

Quote from: "Renee"Frank is so dumb, he obviously doesn't understand that my sig is a meant to be an example of self-deprecating humour.

Let's all thank Captain Obvious for explaining that too many calories from fat are detrimental for weight management. I trust that for those of you who skipped Jr. High health class his post was informative. ac_toofunny

Why is this world so full of morons? There must be something in the water. :sad:

Renee

Quote from: "Frank"Relaaax Renn, don't be sucha Hen.

whatcha need is a taste of Joe's patented guaranteed weight-loss diet

Why I'll gitcha from super-sized ta undersized in no time flat!

I'll charge ya a fraction of what the Weight Loss clinics do an' y'all be gittin' the boys and men to yer front door in no time flat.

An' if I caint gitcha down to yer desired weight, I'll guarantee ya a luxurious ride in one of Joe's ultra-comfy Limos.

On the House, Renn.

Anyways, think about it...y'all be glad ya did.

Quote from: "Renee"Frank is so dumb, he obviously doesn't understand that my sig is a meant to be an example of self-deprecating humour.

Hey Frank.....

http://p.fod4.com/p/media/877ebc4f55/BcF5vCMJRP257nnh7e63_Stephen%20Colbert%20Hot%20Dog%20FU.gif">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Dig in Frank.

http://i1.ryjbuk.pl/84bada36a4987fc36460a378fa10834e6b9b33ad/pizza-gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frank"Herman, with a diet like that, no wonder why yer gaining weight.

You never eat pizza? I never met anyone who never eats pizza. I have pizza a couple of times a month. That means 28 days, I do not.

He's trolling you ffs!!

Aryan

Ok and my post about Renee's fat ass cheek tatt has been censored along with my avvy option preference being removed....

What a load of 'clique' circle jerk bollocks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Ok and my post about Renee's fat ass cheek tatt has been censored along with my avvy option preference being removed....

What a load of 'clique' circle jerk bollocks.

Choose a picture of yourself for an avvy like I did and you won't have a problem from management.