The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Cards Against Humanity

Started by RW, November 07, 2015, 07:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Okay we just need just one more person and we can play tonight.  Annie?  Dove?  Renee?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"https://cardsagainsthumanity.com/">https://cardsagainsthumanity.com/

If you haven't played this game, either online or IRL, you should get a bunch of people who have a sick sense of humour together to play.

I would LOVE to play with the lot of you if anyone is interested.  Let me know if you would be interested and I will set an online game up.  All you need is a device that can access the internet - PC, phone, tablet, etc.  We can Skype as well so we can hear each other laugh our asses off if you like but it's not required.

I'm serious.  It's terrible and HILARIOUS!

Oh my.

:ohmy:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

"What would grandma find disturbing yet oddly charming?"

BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks Annie and Keeps!

ac_lmfao
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

That was fun and interesting  :2r4ml1j_th:  :laugh3:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Omg I pissed myself, that was a lot of fun

Thanks RW, Annie

Annie

I had fun too, that is when I finally got the hang of it lolol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

I was laughing so hard, And you WON Annie YAY!!!

RW

My tummy still hurts from laughing!
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

I wish more people wernt scared to talk on skype and join us, I dont bite :evilthoughts2:

Annie

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"I wish more people wernt scared to talk on skype and join us, I dont bite :evilthoughts2:

You just tell people to put the lotion in the basket then snort a line of coke off a clown's boner hahahhahahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

We need to play again  ac_biggrin

keeper

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Keeper"I wish more people wernt scared to talk on skype and join us, I dont bite :evilthoughts2:

You just tell people to put the lotion in the basket then snort a line of coke off a clown's boner hahahhahahaha

:laugh3: shhhhhhhh you gunna scare them all off lol

Annie