The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Taking it off

Started by RW, November 11, 2015, 08:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Would any of you pose nude for an art class?

Why or why not?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I'm going to be brave and say...."yes" and I have but not for a class full of art students. I don't think I could do that.

Many years ago (back in my younger and wilder years) I sat for a professional artist as well as a professional photographer.

That's all I'm saying. Ask me any more questions and I'll plead the 5th. :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

ac_umm Hmmmmm

ac_umm  I think Im way to shy

ac_umm Is the room cold or warm?

ac_dunno No, Cant do it.

Annie

Naaah I'd pass on that. I'd be way too shy to pose naked. I don't even like to show cleavage lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Naaah I'd pass on that. I'd be way too shy to pose naked. I don't even like to show cleavage lol

I'm with you, Annie. Showing cleavage is just vulgar.

I cover mine every day but the "girls" (exhibitionist bitches that they are) always have something else in mind and they just want to come out.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Annie

lol Renee, your "girls" just want to be seen.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "GrAnnie"lol Renee, your "girls" just want to be seen.

Yeah, sometimes I think they are bucking for the "Miss Congeniality" award. :laugh:

Annie

You're harboring a couple wild girls with personalities all their own! lolol

Renee

Quote from: "GrAnnie"You're harboring a couple wild girls with personalities all their own! lolol

Well it's my own fault I should have trained them better. :laugh:

Seriously though, I can't stand tops that have closed in collars like turtlenecks or even crew necks. I don't like stuff around my neck. Most of my wardrobe is scoope neck tops, or spaghetti strap camisole tops that I usually wear a jacket of some type over. So I start the day with the top covering most of everything but as time goes by they have a tendency of shifting and before you know it, "they" are out there waving to the public. :shock:

I made an avie not too long ago which was a relatively recent pic. It was a rare good pic of me so if did some clean up on it, add a little color enhancement and some shadow effects. When I was all done I took a good look at it and realized, I couldn't use it because of too much exposed boob. Then I realized that this is how I look in public, HOLY SHIT! It made me rethink my entire closet. :laugh3:

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"You're harboring a couple wild girls with personalities all their own! lolol

Well it's my own fault I should have trained them better.

Seriously though, I can't stand tops that have closed in collars like turtlenecks or even crew necks. I don't like stuff around my neck. Most of my wardrobe is scoope neck tops, or spaghetti strap camisole tops that I usually wear a jacket of some type over. So I start the day with the top covering most of everything but as time goes by they have a tendency of shifting and before you know it, "they"are out there waving to the public. :shock:

I made an avie not too long ago which was a relatively recent pic. It was a rare good pic of me so if did some clean up on it, add a little color enhancement and some shadow effects. When I was all done I took a good look at it and realized, I couldn't use it because of too much exposed boob. Then I realized that this is how I look in public, HOLY SHIT! It made me rethink my entire closet. :laugh3:

Not even a pearl necklace?  :sneaky2:

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Renee"

Well it's my own fault I should have trained them better.

Seriously though, I can't stand tops that have closed in collars like turtlenecks or even crew necks. I don't like stuff around my neck. Most of my wardrobe is scoope neck tops, or spaghetti strap camisole tops that I usually wear a jacket of some type over. So I start the day with the top covering most of everything but as time goes by they have a tendency of shifting and before you know it, "they"are out there waving to the public. :shock:

Not even a pearl necklace?  :sneaky2:

Especially one of those. :t1929: Smartass.

If you're nice, maybe I'll put that avie up but I'll wait until you get your new glasses. ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Would any of you pose nude for an art class?

Why or why not?

The beans are now hanging as low as the frank. I don't think so.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"I'm going to be brave and say...."yes" and I have but not for a class full of art students. I don't think I could do that.

Many years ago (back in my younger and wilder years) I sat for a professional artist as well as a professional photographer.

That's all I'm saying. Ask me any more questions and I'll plead the 5th. :laugh:

I bet he was a landscape artist, then...

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Renee"I'm going to be brave and say...."yes" and I have but not for a class full of art students. I don't think I could do that.

I bet he was a landscape artist, then...

You're just jealous because the only artist that will ever paint you (and I mean that literally) is the poor cosmologist that is assigned to your corpse at the funeral home. I can't even imagine how many coats of paint it will take to make your gray wrinkled lizard-like skin look human.

Maybe a closed coffin would be a better and a more cost effective option for your family. Now bugger off you little coward, that's what you do best. I have no time for grown men that act like spoiled, petulant, little boys.

BTW, Please keep your snide little comments in the Fire Walkers Forum. You know the rules, so follow them or I will be forced to correct you in a more punitive fashion. This is the last public response you will get out of me regarding this. Consider it a courtesy. :rules:

Bricktop

See. Give an American some authority, and they think they rule the fucking world.

Merely speculating on the genre of an artist is hardly flaming. If you want flaming, I'll turn you into sizzling bacon in a heartbeat.

Here's a little story for you.

Recently, I had cause to take some steel fencing to a powder coating company. The panels were rather heavy. I asked the lady who ran the place if she could help me lift the panels "cos I'm too old for this shit".

She said "Right. I'm ten years older than you."

I said, "I doubt that very much."

"She said, "I'm 56!!! You're a junior"

I then produced my drivers licence, with a wry, smug and condescending grin.

"Wow...I would never have believed it", she responded.

"Thank you", I boorishly replied. "Will you need help lifting those panels"?