Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Jihadi John Likely Killed By US Drone Strike

Started by Anonymous, November 13, 2015, 03:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

QuoteThe Pentagon says it is "reasonably certain" that a US drone strike in Syria has killed the Islamic State militant known as "Jihadi John".

Col Steve Warren said Thursday's attack in Raqqa had hit the intended target, but it would take time to "formally declare that we have had success".

Mohammed Emwazi, a Kuwaiti-born British militant, appeared in videos of the beheadings of Western hostages.

UK PM David Cameron said targeting Emwazi was "the right thing to do".

It is believed there was one other person in the vehicle targeted in the strike.

Col Warren said such "routine" attacks had killed on average "one mid- to upper-level IS leader every two days" since May.

However, the death of Emwazi would be a "significant blow" to IS, even though he had not been an "operational or major figure" for IS.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-34805924">http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-34805924

Anonymous

http://media.cagle.com/12/2015/03/03/160869_600.jpg">

cc

Too True ^^^

Quotewould be a "significant blow" to IS,
Bullshit. He was just an easy to replace executioner, prolly already replaced it appears. It is a "feel good" thing and something  for a US looking for anything to look good on. Strategically it is  a zero.

IS is growing around the world rapidly, destroying and killing everything in its path despite minor attacks upon it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Too True ^^^

Bullshit. He was just an easy to replace executioner, prolly already replaced it appears. It is a "feel good" thing and something  for a US looking for anything to look good on. Strategically it is  a zero.

IS is growing around the world rapidly, destroying and killing everything in its path despite minor attacks upon it

Oh I know CC. His death while a good thing means sweet fuck all. Just like Bin Laden's death did not curtail Islamists. ISIS will not have a hard time finding a Western raised new masked beheader.

Anonymous

I did read though the Londoner helped spur the number of ISIS recruits.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Oh I know CC. His death while a good thing means sweet fuck all. Just like Bin Laden's death did not curtail Islamists. .....

See "Paris" Today

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"

Oh I know CC. His death while a good thing means sweet fuck all. Just like Bin Laden's death did not curtail Islamists. .....

See "Paris" Today

Oh I know. Bin Laden and Emwazi were expendable. Islamism lives on.

Anonymous

QuoteThe Pentagon says it is "reasonably certain" that a US drone strike in Syria has killed the Islamic State militant known as "Jihadi John".

Col Steve Warren said Thursday's attack in Raqqa had hit the intended target, but it would take time to "formally declare that we have had success".

Mohammed Emwazi, a Kuwaiti-born British militant, appeared in videos of the beheadings of Western hostages.

It is believed there was one other person in the vehicle targeted in the strike.

Col Warren said such "routine" attacks had killed on average "one mid- to upper-level IS leader every two days" since May.

However, the death of Emwazi would be a "significant blow" to IS, even though he had not been an "operational or major figure" for IS.

I wonder why a young man from a privileged background would choose that life?

ac_dunno

cc

religion / ideology (in this case the 2 are 1)

Most attackers have been from well to do families

Example Mo Atta & most of the 911 slaughterers were from wealthy Saudi families. Mo was an grad engineer

2 doctors bombed Glasgow Airport and tried to bomb a nightclub with many 100 teens in it in London the night before. Only an ignition failure saved the day

There are MANY more examples, but suffice it to say that "poverty causes it is" a myth .. No, it is an outright LIE / deception used buy islam's propagandists and it's Western appeasers

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"religion / ideology (in this case the 2 are 1)

Most attackers have been from well to do families

Example Mo Atta & most of the 911 slaughterers were from wealthy Saudi families. Mo was an grad engineer

2 doctors bombed Glasgow Airport and tried to bomb a nightclub with many 100 teens in it in London the night before. Only an ignition failure saved the day

There are MANY more examples, but suffice it to say that "poverty" causes it is a myth .. No, it is an outright LIE

I believe that cc la femme..

My brother and I grew up in a lower middle class home, but we never became jihadists.

Anonymous

I would have preferred he felt the pain of a knife slicing his head off.

Lance Leftardashian

It is a shame that John wasn't tried fairly in a court of law.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"It is a shame that John wasn't tried fairly in a court of law.

I would have preferred to see him face a trial too Lance.