The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Welcome me back, minions of Gehenna!!!!

Started by Bricktop, November 18, 2015, 06:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Something funny?

Yeah, the way you hold your breath until you turn blue when you don't get your way.

That's fucking hilarious. :001_rolleyes:

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"I always get my way, puddin'.

We will see about that old man.

Right now the only "way" you are about to get is a one "way" ticket to the reject pile. You can hang out with your "friend"; the other moronic Aussie that thinks it is so much more than it actually is. The two of you can write endless volumes of useless prattle, direct your unreadable verbiage toward each other like two squawking flightless birds.

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"At least I don't turn red just walking up a porch step.

Any color would be an improvement over your usual wrinkled corpse gray.

ac_umm Maybe Crayola should make a crayon that color. Children could use it when they want to draw a picture that will make people puke.

What the? Why are you arguing with yourself?

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Something funny?

Yeah, the way you hold your breath until you turn blue when you don't get your way.

That's fucking hilarious. :001_rolleyes:

I always get my way, puddin'.

At least I don't turn red just walking up a porch step.

We'll see about that, old man.

Right now the only "way" you are going to get is a one "way" ticket to the reject rodeo. There you and your idiot friend can write volumes of love letters to each other and squawk at each other like a couple of caged chickens.

BTW, any color you turn would be an improvement over your usual wrinkled corpse gray.

Hey, maybe Crayola could make a crayon in a color like that and it could be used to draw pictures that inspire people to throw up.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

Honey, you put me in there, two things will happen.

Your ass will be fired, and this forum will die.

As you observed when I took my leave of absence.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Honey, you put me in there, two things will happen.

Your ass will be fired, and this forum will die.

As you observed when I took my leave of absence.

Well I see your issues with over the top self-importance didn't improve any while you went into hiding. It's mind boggling how someone who is such an obvious little pussy can have such a high opinion of himself.

But no matter, you always were a bit reality challenged. You just keep thinking like that if it makes you happy.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"Fixed it.

Oops. You gotta be careful messing around with people's posts. Preview is your friend!

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"

Oops. You gotta be careful messing around with people's posts. Preview is your friend!

I know. I can't tell you how many times I mistakenly hit the "edit" button instead of "quote" and then have to go back and fix it. It's especially easy to do when posting from a phone. Usually I do catch it in preview.

Thanks for the heads up.

Bricktop

Anonymous

I know. I can't tell you how many times I mistakenly hit the "edit" button instead of "quote" and then have to go back and fix it. It's especially easy to do when posting from a phone. Usually I do catch it in preview.

Thanks for the heads up.

I have done that more times than I can remember Renee.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Thanks for the heads up.

I have done that more times than I can remember Renee.

It's real easy to get distracted and make that mistake. Especially when you are doing like 5 other things while reading the forum.

Bricktop

Yeah.

Like eating pizza.

Reading "Who Weekly"

Watching "Orange is the new Black"

Painting your toe nails with an extension pole.

Farting.

Good thing you can multi task, eh?