The best topic

Replies: 8527
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:52:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Is DD/Freud a Tranny or a Mental Case

Started by Anonymous, November 19, 2015, 09:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"And its all true.

Since she was busted, she just carries on as if it were nothing.

But, the point is this is the nature of Freud, and he is cast from the exact same mold. We do NOT need people of that ilk in our midst.

I knew Freud as you call him was not a woman from his first post, but I didn't say much nor care. But, I don't know why he would have tried to pull off that voice changer ruse. That was stupid.

Bricktop

He is a stupid little boy. The trouble is, he assumes we are even MORE stupid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"He is a stupid little boy. The trouble is, he assumes we are even MORE stupid.

I thought he was not a kid. At least forty I would have guessed.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"I was referring to his mental age.

Around 16, by my guess.

Trolling or flaming are childish pursuits.

Bricktop

Even moreso when you persist when exposed. That defies belief, and reflects on a very mentally distorted individual.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Even moreso when you persist when exposed. That defies belief, and reflects on a very mentally distorted individual.

He gets pissed off at the people who found out he's a fake. Apparently, your all stupid because he got caught. He's nuts :crazy:

Rambo Wong

Dinky Dianna is using his same racist, sinophobic, fucked in the head crap n' drool, pretending to be a woman, nutcase, fruitcake, moron spam on the racist, Vancouver Forum.

Howler

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Dinky Dianna is using his same racist, sinophobic, fucked in the head crap n' drool, pretending to be a woman, nutcase, fruitcake, moron spam on the racist, Vancouver Forum.

You and that guy are made for each other on that forum.

Watson

Quote from: "Howler"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Dinky Dianna is using his same racist, sinophobic, fucked in the head crap n' drool, pretending to be a woman, nutcase, fruitcake, moron spam on the racist, Vancouver Forum.

You and that guy are made for each other on that forum.

Wambo is not in the same league as Dinky Dianna when it comes to trolling. Dinky has the owner of VF eating out of the palm of his hand.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Watson

Quote from: "RW"Like the cow she is.

Ooops!  I typed that out loud.

My bad.

You are pissed because the most popular threads on that forum are trashing you. ac_toofunny

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Watson

Quote from: "RW"I'm not pissed.  I love it!

You could have fooled me.
QuoteWhat irks me is she talks shit over in her outhouse to try to put strain on our board. We had 2 weeks to get off her board and the idea was to move so we weren't taking advantage of her by biting the hand that feeds us. For her to turn around and call me a predator for taking on all the migration and server administration is gross. She won't stop until she tries to destroy us as well.

It just doesn't end.

Bricktop

She was referring to the impact on this BOARD.

Not on her personally.

Dumb prick.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview