Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Fund Raiser to Assist Renee to Lose Weight

Started by Aryan, November 21, 2015, 01:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Renee"Wow, I must have really raked my claws across someone's ass. :laugh3:

So much foam and juvenile effort on the part of wounded attention seeking losers. It must suck to lead a life so lacking in mental stimulation that "I" need to take up so much space in their tiny minds.  :001_rolleyes:

All I can say is I must be do I g something right. :laugh3:

No lie.  Keep up the good work!  

HAHAHAHA
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"So far we have a grand total of 19p!!

Give generously folks, and I promise the funds wont be stolen by Renee and used to buy fast food  :laugh:

If you were doing stand up, you would be booed off the stage buddy.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"The resident ass kissing is not happy  ac_lmfao  

Dont worry champ, the other 3 or 4 regs on this graveyard of a forum will be here to back you up shortly    :laugh:

I'm not a "reg" or mod.

But I find you particularly irksome. Not because of your demeanour towards other members, but simply because you're a complete idiot.

I'm gonna make you my new pet, 'Pud.

Aryan

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

Dont worry champ, the other 3 or 4 regs on this graveyard of a forum will be here to back you up shortly    :laugh:

I'm not a "reg" or mod.

But I find you particularly irksome. Not because of your demeanour towards other members, but simply because you're a complete idiot.

ac_boring

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"So far we have a grand total of 19p!!

Give generously folks, and I promise the funds wont be stolen by Renee and used to buy fast food  :laugh:

If you were doing stand up, you would be booed off the stage buddy.

You're only saying that because you want a piece of Renee's gigantic ass and choose to defend her honour all the time like a good little internet white knight.

RW

He's a WHITE knight.  That should be enough to make him your best bud.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I'm not a "reg" or mod.

ac_boring

Yes, yes...play your pretend game, little fella.

Unlike many here, I am more familiar with Scousers and their particular character traits. F'rinstance...

Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, an intelligent scouser and an old drunk are walking down the street together when simultaneously they each spot a fifty quid note. Who gets it?

A: The old drunk, of course - the other 3 are mythical creatures.

You, of course, typify the genuine scouser. Moronic, immature and loud mouthed. Reviled in their own country. Part English, part Irish and part braindead.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I'm not a "reg" or mod.

ac_boring

Yes, yes...play your pretend game, little fella.

Unlike many here, I am more familiar with Scousers and their particular character traits. F'rinstance...

Santa Claus, the tooth fairy, an intelligent scouser and an old drunk are walking down the street together when simultaneously they each spot a fifty quid note. Who gets it?

A: The old drunk, of course - the other 3 are mythical creatures.

You, of course, typify the genuine scouser. Moronic, immature and loud mouthed. Reviled in their own country. Part English, part Irish and part braindead.

I said...   ac_boring

J0E

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Yooo funneh, I kill you last

btw, Scouse, did you ever post under a handle called "TrueGritBrit' in the Od Discover Vancouver forum?

Aryan

Renee

Wow, pardon me for being ignorant of the cultural stereotypes of Great Britain but I just found out what a "scouse" or "scouser" is and it ISN'T pretty.

As I have recently discovered, typically a "scouse" is a native of the city of Liverpool and they tend to be Caucasian, drunken, thieving, loud-mouthed, uneducated, scumbags with a huge chips on it's shoulders. They also tend to blame everyone else for their short comings while never taking any responsibility for their own actions. They are disliked and avoided throughout their native Britain because they are bellicose and stupid beyond compare. All in all, they seem to be the British equivalent of what we here in the US refer to as "white trash".

For the male of the species, their main aspiration in life is stealing car stereos, hubcaps and cigarettes. For the female of the species, their main goal in life is to get pregnant while still in grade school and live off the government dole.

Holy fuck, these creatures seem like real gems. One has to wonder why our "Scouse" is always whining about the lowly, 3rd world "hoards" invading Europe, when his own kind seems like they should fit right in with them. Maybe he just doesn't like having the competition. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

A yank buying into stereotypes of English people, oh the irony....  

I suppose the fact Renee is a morbidly obese American is a coincidence and doesn't fit the narrative that all yanks are greedy fat fuckers?

RW

Scousie, babe, can you please make an effort? The fake Jew hating and cliche fat jokes have been done to death.  If you are going to be this fucking boring, head on back to MB and piss up the place over there, mmmmkay.

Now what are we going to do about you not having an avatar?  Hrm.....   :evilthoughts2:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview