Replies: 9925
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:27:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Hey Shen

Started by Anonymous, November 25, 2015, 05:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Why don't we start a 'baby' thread in the art board and photo document our pregnancies up until birth?  It'll be fun!

Bricktop

*Groan*...7 and a half months to go...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Why don't we start a 'baby' thread in the art board and photo document our pregnancies up until birth?  It'll be fun!

I do not post pics on forums for lunatics to see. I regret doing that on another forum. I strongly advise you not to do that either.

Bricktop

Awww, c'mon Chinky...we wanna see your embryo!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Awww, c'mon Chinky...we wanna see your embryo!!!

Not a chance I will ever post another picture for anything longer than 30 seconds.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Dove"Why don't we start a 'baby' thread in the art board and photo document our pregnancies up until birth?  It'll be fun!

I do not post pics on forums for lunatics to see. I regret doing that on another forum. I strongly advise you not to do that either.
 Awww shucks. I figured we could get all artsy about it lol. I understand though.  I'm not worried about my pictures....I've been doxed in some really gross places, so pretty much every one has seen me. My avi here is actually me.

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_hithere So happy for you both, ladies. Have a safe and healthy pregnancy, Shen and Dove!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Not a chance I will ever post another picture for anything longer than 30 seconds.

You posted a photo that you removed? I must have missed that one.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

You posted a photo that you removed? I must have missed that one.

I posted pics on another forum and yes, I have posted pics here too. They are removed within 30 seconds.

Bricktop

I really liked that one of you with a soup bowl on your head.