News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Re: Life Is Not Improving In EU....YAHOOOOO!!!!

Started by Anonymous, December 21, 2012, 04:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
That is because they have been socializing with baaaaaad coloured girls like me. ;)

Damn you exotic women. :D

I love corrupting the morals of lily-white boys like urself.

:lol:

Odinson

But seriously I think that the whites have mixed together in north-america.

In europe, we have our unique looks.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"But seriously I think that the whites have mixed together in north-america.

In europe, we have our unique looks.

Oh yeah for sure Odie. I have dated guys that had Ukrainian, German, Scottish and Aboriginal all in one person.

That´s NA.

Odinson

If I move to Canada, I might aswell hold a sign "not from around here". :D

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"If I move to Canada, I might aswell hold a sign "not from around here". :D

That's what I wear. :lol:

:lol:

Anonymous

I don't like it when people assume I cannot speak English.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't like it when people assume I cannot speak English.

Oh, you mean "YOU SPEAK ENGLISH, YES!?" :D

I don´t get why so many whites suddenly turn up the volume when trying to communicate with asian people.  :lol:

Odinson

The european commission economic-commissar Olli Rehn demanded that the finance ministers of europe halt the negative researches against european reforms.

Most of the researches made by top universities deem the reforms inaffective and making things worse.

The demand-letters were supposed to be a secret but some1 dug them out. No wonder the EU is called the new soviet-union.

Olli Rehn is a finnishman and we call him the dog of the EU and the Bobrikov of Brussels.

What are your thoughts about this, you beautiful queen Shen Li? ;)

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"The european commission economic-commissar Olli Rehn demanded that the finance ministers of europe halt the negative researches against european reforms.

Most of the researches made by top universities deem the reforms inaffective and making things worse.

The demand-letters were supposed to be a secret but some1 dug them out. No wonder the EU is called the new soviet-union.

Olli Rehn is a finnishman and we call him the dog of the EU and the Bobrikov of Brussels.

What are your thoughts about this, you beautiful queen Shen Li? ;)

The EU is where your tax dollars go to die. It's a black hole of waste and bureaucracy.

What reforms are we talking about here? The liberalizing ones that Sweden, Finland and Denmark have out? If that that is the case they should be shot.

And in the other post you praised our advances... Fuck off!

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
The EU is where your tax dollars go to die. It's a black hole of waste and bureaucracy.

What reforms are we talking about here? The liberalizing ones that Sweden, Finland and Denmark have out? If that that is the case they should be shot.

And in the other post you praised our advances... Fuck off!

I meant if they oppose the successful liberalizing reforms of Sweden, Finland and Denmark they should be shot.

:)

Zetsu

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Romero"
Canada hasn't lost its cultural identity. We have a wonderful cultural identity. How do you figure we lost it?

Our culture has been destroyed since the government decide to open the flood gates, least we can do now is to prevent it from getting worst.

[/b]

does anybody else see the delicious irony in this post...............i love it

You're seeing things too black and white Munday, practically every states allows immigration, even Hong Kong, it's just a matter which level of extreme you'll go to.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Our culture has been destroyed since the government decide to open the flood gates, least we can do now is to prevent it from getting worst.

[/b]

does anybody else see the delicious irony in this post...............i love it

You're seeing things too black and white Munday, practically every states allows immigration, even Hong Kong, it's just a matter which level of extreme you'll go to.

Taiwan has immigration too, but it is very restrictive..

Good morning Mr Zetsu.

:)

Zetsu

Hi there Fashionista  8-)

Whether it's Taiwan or US, one thing for sure Canada can learn something from those two.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Korea is becoming much more diverse than when my parents left over 30 years ago. A huge mosque in Central Seoul and a lot more ethnic restaurants. Any factory will have foreign workers employed there. The long taboo on international marriages is quickly changing too especially in rural areas.

It is still mostly homogeneous, but the changes are still evident especially to older Koreans.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Korea is becoming much more diverse than when my parents left over 30 years ago. A huge mosque in Central Seoul and a lot more ethnic restaurants. Any factory will have foreign workers employed there. The long taboo on international marriages is quickly changing too especially in rural areas.

It is still mostly homogeneous, but the changes are still evident especially to older Koreans.

Korea seems to have replaced Japan as the source of "cool culture" in Asia.