Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A Happy Thanksgiving to the USA!!!

Started by cc, November 26, 2015, 12:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Maybe because we observed Veterans Day which was in the middle of November's second week. In some organizations in the USA, they don't observe Veterans Day so they can have the Friday off after Thanksgiving.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I'm happy not to be out in shops on Black Friday. I cannot be in shops that are crowded and then fall in a long line. Not for me.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Renee

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I'm happy not to be out in shops on Black Friday. I cannot be in shops that are crowded and then fall in a long line. Not for me.

Agreed, I hate shopping anytime of the year let alone on Black Friday. Online is the way to go.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

But you'd be a blockbuster at a shopping frenzy.

Who could get around you?

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"But you'd be a blockbuster at a shopping frenzy.

Who could get around you?

I swear, sometimes I think that if I stop suddenly, your head will go right up my ass.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I'm happy not to be out in shops on Black Friday. I cannot be in shops that are crowded and then fall in a long line. Not for me.

We bought our tree yesterday and that was enough for us. What a zoo driving around. I could only imagine what it must have been like South of the border AA.