The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

White liberals are such jackasses......

Started by Obvious Li, December 21, 2012, 10:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

for those of you who dont follow the retarded forum..i had to paste this here....watch it all it is too funny

">//http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-_7GsNH33Wk

Pinay

that's a good video  :lol:  white liberals are destructive know it alls  :roll:

Zetsu

White liberals are still one of the biggest mystery to me in this world, what ever they're thinking and how they think, only God knows.
Permanently off his rocker

cc

Quote from: "Zetsu"White liberals are still one of the biggest mystery to me in this world, what ever they're thinking and how they think, only God knows.

Ditto. A HUGE mystery for me also.  I truly cannot fathom how humans (?) can think (or don't?) the way wht libs do ...and over such a wide spectrum of issues
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Ya, I really mean that. I had grown up thinking ALL human's were all born gifted with human intuition + simple common sense .... I still find it hard to acknowledge that many simply are not, despite the obvious proof that many are "greatly limited" all around me. I so wanted it to be true that all were equally endowed initially

One, but an major one to me, of life's many disappointments

While I attack the lib type display of lack of human intuition + simple common sense mercilessly, I also cry a bit inside that there exists "technical" humans who are totally void of these assets that  most makes some (but sadly not all) humans precious. Maybe that sadness and unfairness that some get the human-defining gifts and others don't is what drives my overt hatred when I view the so human-limited knee-jerk robotic liberalism in mere "technical" humans .

cc

From what I do know in that area, I'd agree. Western libs exhibit ONLY dogma even to the point of destroying their country to enact their agendas. A nearby today example / proof  is only too obvious. The East is more practical, at least considering the practicality and consequences ... compromise and patience being constructive Eastern traits

BritishManwhore

Lol racist much. I'm sure those conservative whities are real sweet to you

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"On the other forum, one of my favourite posters(Spartacus) wrote something that I disagreed with. A liberal is a liberal and other factors like geography don't matter. East Asian lefties are a far more pragmatic than their ideological peers in the West. If white liberals were less like Elizabeth May/Libby Davies and more like Emily Lau/Martin Lee we would be far better off.

http://www.voiceonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/david-suzuki.jpg">

Obvious Li

[size=200]I DEMAND THAT THE MODS REMOVE THAT PICTURE OF THE ECO TERRORIST POSTED IN THIS THREAD..IF NOT I SHALL REPORT YOU TO THE RCMP[/size]

Romero

The RCMP could use a good laugh but I don't think they would appreciate wasting their time.

Take a deep breath and relax. Everything is going to be okay.

Romero

What? Suzuki isn't "really" Asian? Sorry, but calling him a silly name doesn't make him any less Asian. He's an Asian liberal, not a white liberal. So you should be okay with him.

Romero

There's no such thing as "Asian values". All Asians are different. It's as ridiculous as claiming there are "white values".

He hasn't lost touch with his Asian heritage, and he gets along just fine in Asia and everywhere else in the world. He's liked everywhere he goes.

He's not white. Take another look. He's of Japanese descent. An Asian liberal.

Perhaps generalizing people by their race is just silly. Just look at what you're saying. You're actually trying to claim that an Asian person is really white.

cc

Quote from: "Romero"There's no such thing as "Asian values" .... + further "wisdoms".

Tell me no one actually said that ... please

EDIT: Aw, I figured it out. SL, you edited it in for fun. I feel better now

You had me goin there for a bit, you lil devil

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"Of course East Asia has shared values. Asian values are typically described as embodying the Confucian ideals of respect for authority, hard work, thrift, and the belief that the community is more important than the individual. This is said to be coupled with a preference for economic, social, and cultural rights rather than political rights.

Only arrogant, racist white liberal assholes who have not lived in Asia would deny some commonality. White values are Western values and have nothing to do with race with Jang and Suzuki being prime examples of honourary white/Western liberals.

You know very well that Asians and whites aren't all the same. As if nearly every Asian subscribes to Confucianism. Every Asian is different and every white person is different, and many Asians and whites also share the same values.

Awarding Jang and Suzuki with "honourary white guy" status still doesn't change the fact that they're Asian.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"As hard as it is to believe cc, he actually said there is no such thing as Asian values. Unbelievable!!

What you would consider to be "Asian values" would be different for every Asian on Earth. Some Asians are conservative. Some are liberal. Buddhist, communist, capitalist, rural, Korean, Japanese, Mongolian...

Quote from: "Shen Li"Asian countries have adopted the values I posted to one degree or another.

Um, I'm pretty sure most Asians don't even know who you are.