Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Bill O'reilly is right-- Left Believes ‘Whiteness’ Must Be Swept Out of Power

Started by Wazzzup, March 29, 2018, 02:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Declaring a war on whites may seem like a cool trend for now...but its a platform for failure as a long term strategy.

Look where this "war" is being waged from.

Universities. Kids. Idiots. Academics. Hardly a major force.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Declaring a war on whites may seem like a cool trend for now...but its a platform for failure as a long term strategy.

I disagree. The dementocrats think that once whites are a minority, they'll be the permanent governing party.

Bricktop

They may THINK that...but they will hit the brick wall of a backlash soon enough.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Declaring a war on whites may seem like a cool trend for now...but its a platform for failure as a long term strategy.

I disagree. The dementocrats think that once whites are a minority, they'll be the permanent governing party.

Quote from: "Bricktop"They may THINK that...but they will hit the brick wall of a backlash soon enough.

Depends where its dione.  In the US it works The democrat party has blacks voting 90% democrat, and 70% of Hispanics vote democrat. Add in some white (usually single) women, some mellenials and some self loathing white males and you have yourself a pretty good voter base.  

And due to the US taking in 1,000,000 or more immigrants per year, and illegals pouring in and voting illegally (maybe with an amnesty down the road) and democrats stand only to gain in years to come.  We may well be the next south africa, in a modified way of course.  There is no question the democrat party is working hard to make the US as a whole become like california, with a complete democrat monopoly on power with no end in sight.  That is the goal, and unless something is done to stop it, it will work.

America will become minority majority in 2040 or sooner.

Bricktop

I said, many years ago on another forum, that the most significant threat to the US is not from Russia, or China, or North Korea but Mexico.

Invasion by stealth, with do-gooders holding the door open for them.

Hispanics will erode American society to the point that whites in some States will be the minority. That some whites seem OK with this to the extent that they wilfully support illegal immigrants and protect them from deportation is a sign of a severe fracture in white society.

If this continues, the number of votes a social segment can muster will become irrelevant. It will be the number of guns they possess. Unless and until America can unify as a single nation, the very real danger of civil uprising looms. That unity seems more remote now than ever.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Quote from: "Bricktop"They may THINK that...but they will hit the brick wall of a backlash soon enough.

Depends where its dione.  In the US it works The democrat party has blacks voting 90% democrat, and 70% of Hispanics vote democrat. Add in some white (usually single) women, some mellenials and some self loathing white males and you have yourself a pretty good voter base.  

And due to the US taking in 1,000,000 or more immigrants per year, and illegals pouring in and voting illegally (maybe with an amnesty down the road) and democrats stand only to gain in years to come.  We may well be the next south africa, in a modified way of course.  There is no question the democrat party is working hard to make the US as a whole become like california, with a complete democrat monopoly on power with no end in sight.  That is the goal, and unless something is done to stop it, it will work.

There is nothing stopping the dementocrats either. Trump's election was just a bump in the road to permanent one party rule.

Bricktop

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"I said, many years ago on another forum, that the most significant threat to the US is not from Russia, or China, or North Korea but Mexico.

Hispanics will erode American society to the point that whites in some States will be the minority. That some whites seem OK with this to the extent that they wilfully support illegal immigrants and protect them from deportation is a sign of a severe fracture in white society.

If this continues, the number of votes a social segment can muster will become irrelevant. It will be the number of guns they possess. Unless and until America can unify as a single nation, the very real danger of civil uprising looms. That unity seems more remote now than ever.

Exactly right.

Although I don't dislike Hispanics as a group.  Most are hardworkers.  when I have been around them,  I have never felt uncomfortable or thought they behaved rudely as a people.  So I certainly prefer them to Muslims who are taking over Europe.  But I have a hard time getting past 70% of them voting democrat.  that will make us a one party country with no choice in leadership, much like California or Chicago.

I also see the coming change in demographics as potentially dangerous.  If blacks and Hispanics become the majority and want to institute discriminatory policies against whites (which is where the democrat party is headed) they will be able to do so with impunity.  Are we going to become like the former yugoslavia, a country ripped apart by ethnic differences?  

I hope I am wrong, but I think bad things lie ahead.

Wazzzup

There is nothing stopping the dementocrats either. Trump's election was just a bump in the road to permanent one party rule.

Absolutely right.   I have had some hope since trump was elected but not much, and its dwindling.  Unless immigration is drastically changed  (which is not going to happen) America is headed towards a one party monopoly.   Trumps presidency is a speed bump on the road to ruin.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I said, many years ago on another forum, that the most significant threat to the US is not from Russia, or China, or North Korea but Mexico.

Exactly right.

Although I don't dislike Hispanics as a group.  Most are hardworkers.  when I have been around them,  I have never felt uncomfortable or thought they behaved rudely as a people.  So I certainly prefer them to Muslims who are taking over Europe.  But I have a hard time getting past 70% of them voting democrat.  that will make us a one party country with no choice in leadership, much like California or Chicago.

I also see the coming change in demographics as potentially dangerous.  If blacks and Hispanics become the majority and want to institute discriminatory policies against whites (which is where the democrat party is headed) they will be able to do so with impunity.  Are we going to become like the former yugoslavia, a country ripped apart by ethnic differences?  

I hope I am wrong, but I think bad things lie ahead.

You are not wrong. We know from articles posted here that it has in fact already began. The current shaming of white Americans will become state persecution in the future. It's happening to white South Africans and it will happen to white Americans.

Anonymous

Absolutely right.   I have had some hope since trump was elected but not much, and its dwindling.  Unless immigration is drastically changed  (which is not going to happen) America is headed towards a one party monopoly.   Trumps presidency is a speed bump on the road to ruin.

I agree. All the money and power is behind it, so it will happen.