The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The Alpha Asian Male

Started by Gary Oak, December 28, 2012, 10:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

This email was just sent to me from an American teaching at a Korean university

">

This has become a real issue in Korea. These flower boys are everywhere. In many cases the adds are blatantly gay advertisements. The men just look waaaaaaay too feminine. It's an epidemic and they are just as common if not more so than the pictures of Psi. In fact, I took note of them long before Psi hit my radar.

Believe it or not the Koreans spend almost... 3 times as much on men's skin care products as the Japanese!

So between them when it comes to comparing the two there isn't really much of a contest at all.  

It seems that whatever the Koreans do they do it to an extreme!

In fact, I would say that the overridding feature that characterizes Korea and by virture Korean culture is a culture of extreme. Korea is a culture of extreme.

They go all out with special schools, training programs, hogwons, private tutoring; pills and every other sort of thing to help them achieve whatever the latest fad, faze, trend, movement or in thing is.

They have stretching schools, programs, pills and potions, coaches and special exercises here to increase the height of their children. They stretch their legs and bodies to make them taller because they heard that taller people have higher grades; are more successful and have better marriage prospects.

Is it anywonder it has the highest child suicide rate in the world?

It's just plain craziness masquarading as some sort of sophistication.

I'm surprised that so many others around the world are talking about this.

Anyway, this will give you something to laugh about!

PS/ happy new year!

Obvious Li

the term Alpha Asian male is about as oxymoronic as a term can be.....the problem is that  these princes have been so coddled by the females in the family they are no longer really males in any sense of the word...they don't look male, they don't talk like males, they don't dress or act like males......i feel sorry for them...Korean females are beautiful, smart, funny, hard hard working and all i can say is it's too bad when you are stronger than your husband....

instigator

YOU OBVIOUSLI HAVE A VERY DISTORTED VIEW ON THINGS

Gary Oak

Seoulfags avatar belongs on this thread

Zetsu

Off topic does anyone here find these 6 countries have a lot of simularity with each other

China = France

- Both have one of the richest history

- Japan adopted a lot of culture from China, same for England from France

- Both are famous for their crossbows

- Both can have some really glorious moments in victory and can really suck a lot at the same time, never seem stable

- Known to be cocky and snoobish about their history

- Both language sounds smooth and fluid

Japan = England

- Both strictly emphasize courtasy and manners

- Both the only island country

- Both culture have a really cold and gloomy mood

- Culture have a image of clam and slow paced

- Both are the only 2 countries that uses the long bow

- Both have one of the largest colonies in the world and greatest influence based on the size of the nation

- Both language's tone seem to be balance between the other 2 countries

Korea = Germany

- Known to go to the extreme

- Both are really hard working and have amazing technological achievement

- Korea ancestors migrated to Japan, while Germany's migrated to England

- People say they can be rowdy sometime, but I guess that's due to the insane work stress

- Both language sounds more bold and the pronouciation more noticable
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

I find Japan and Germany pretty simular too, Japan at first allied with the British but later they switched it to Germany and started learning things from them, but culturally wise Japan seems to have more in common with England, just imo.  I gotta agree all 3 are more simular to each other, but if I have to force myself to compare them to Euro countries, those 6 some how surprisingly match each other for some odd reason.

Zetsu

Zetsu

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I find Japan and Germany pretty simular too, Japan at first allied with the British but later they switched it to Germany and started learning things from them, but culturally wise Japan seems to have more in common with England, just imo.  I gotta agree all 3 are more simular to each other, but if I have to force myself to compare them to Euro countries, those 6 some how surprisingly match each other for some odd reason.

I have been to Europe, but I can't say I noticed that. Then again I wasn't looking either. I don't have much use for Europe and I have no desire to go there again.

I guess Europe is more of a cultural reason to visit rather than experiencing the modern city life style.  Though Switzerland was really nice, France was fun and kinda romantic and England was pretty classy.

Rambo Wong

Holy Angelina Jolie, the Chinese man is the Alpha Male because we know the Kung Fu

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Holy Angelina Jolie, the Chinese man is the Alpha Male because we know the Kung Fu

Forget kung fu Joak, you should learn a new troll routine.

Bricktop

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2Fy5av0.jpg&f=1">