The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

For Romero

Started by RW, December 03, 2015, 01:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

As  to PC, it has become very serious in the West

The next door neighbor to the Cali shooters / bombers bomb factory saw several ME types every night in and out of the garage every night for weeks... + saw an extraordinary number of "deliveries" every day

He said he wanted to alert authorities but was intimidated by attacks on others who speak out ... afraid of being labelled a bigot, islamophobe etc.  ... so he did not report

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS KILLS
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"As  to PC, IT IS BECOMING VERY SERIOUS IN THE wEST

the next door neighbor to the Cali shooters / bombers bomb factory saw several ME types every night in and out of the garage every night for weeks... + saw an extraordinary number of "deliveries" every day

He said he wanted to alert authorities but was intimidated by attacks on others who speak out ... afraid of being labelled as bigot, islamophobe etc. so he did not report

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS KILLS

I meant to post that CC. PC costs lives. Obongo is one of the worst offenders. He called Fort Hood "workplace violence" ffs!! :crazy:

keeper

Quote from: "Romero"Oh good, a joke thread!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c2/87/3b/c2873b782369ee15a0f48ea9ccb78c20.jpg">

Romero this kind of post from you I'm totally disgusted, my mother had MS and I got to see first hand what a horrible disease this is and what RW may have to go through. For you to joke about this is utterly disgusting.

Joking about ms isn't cool

RW

I have no problem with people making comments or jokes about having MS.  It doesn't bother me but I understand how hard it is for you Keeper having had to live with a parent with MS.  I'm sorry comments like Romero's bring up such strong emotions for you, and rightfully so.

HUGS
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "RW"EXACTLY!

So are you allowing SCOUSE, Odi, Mel and the rest back on the main forum, or are you going to keep being a huge hypocrite?

RW

Quote from: "Romero"

So are you allowing SCOUSE, Odi, Mel and the rest back on the main forum, or are you going to keep being a huge hypocrite?

How many times do I have to reply to this?

Moderating a board isn't employing PCism.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Each one of them have their own issues that conflict with this board, I would have thought you being a mod here previously you would know this.

Romero

Quote from: "RW"How many times do I have to reply to this?

As long as you're the forum's biggest hypocrite!

RW

Quote from: "RW"How many times do I have to reply to this?

As long as you're the forum's biggest hypocrite!

Well you're the forum's biggest moron so we should have a beer sometime.  ac_drinks
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Q. You are a disgusting ass.

Seems you are so deeply indoctrinated that you can no longer "think"  ... do not even have the ability to differentiate between "PC" and "ugly taste" ... between "legitimate free speech" and "deliberately hurtful gutter speak"

The distinguishing difference that you fail to grasp is not "that it hurts" someone, but "that it is INTENDED ONLY to hurt" someone

While I have called you on not understanding the difference before, you never "get it".

You are a disgusting ass and will be treated as exactly that from here on

cc

Quote from: "Romero"Oh good, a joke thread!

[img]lowlife MS image removed[/img

Q. You are a disgusting ass.

Seems you are so deeply indoctrinated that you can no longer "think"  ... do not even have the ability to differentiate between "PC" and "ugly taste" ... between "legitimate free speech" and "deliberately hurtful gutter speak"

The distinguishing difference that you fail to grasp is not "that it hurts" someone, but "that it is INTENDED ONLY to hurt" someone

While I have called you on not understanding the difference before, you never "get it" and will employ ANY tactic to serve your vile programmed-in purposes.

keeper

You want to see these cunts so bad go to VF

RW

I wonder if Romero is a hypocrite for removing all those posts from bruce back on DV for gagging his freedom of speech.

HAHAHA!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "cc la femme"Q. You are a disgusting ass.

While I have called you on not understanding the difference before, you never "get it" and will employ ANY tactic to serve your vile programmed in purposes.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RAq0hEtzdus/Tq2knxXTBWI/AAAAAAAABXw/qCVKUcBkQOs/s1600/crybaby-12.jpg">

RW thought it was funny, princess.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview