Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Twas The Night Before X-mas in Alberta

Started by Anonymous, December 03, 2015, 05:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS WHEN ALL THROUGH THE LAND

NOT A JOB TO BE FOUND AND I'VE JUST BEEN CANNED.

THE UNEMPLOYMENT LINE IS LONGER THAN EVER BEFORE

SOON I'LL BE KNOCKING ON THE FOOD BANKS DOOR.

THE GOVERNMENT IS OFF ON THEIR HOLIDAY BREAK,

DREAMING OF PENSIONS THEY WILL SOON MAKE

EVERYONE'S ANGRY WITH THE DAMN NDP

THE FARMERS LOOKING FORWARD TO OHS & WCB

CLIMATE CHANGE IS NOW THE WORD OF THE DAY

TWAS GLOBAL WARMING UNTIL FACTS GOT IN THE WAY.

NOW TRUDEAU, NOW NOTLEY, NOW WYNN AND THE REST

ARE BURYING US DEEP, WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED?

UP TAXES, UP FEES, UP LEVIES YOU SAY?

THE BUDGET WILL BALANCE ITSELF ANYWAY.

PIPELINES ARE CANCELLED, THE EARTH THEY MAY RUIN

UNLESS THEY'RE OBAMAS IT'S A WHOLE DIFFERENT TUNE.

MILES UPON MILES OF IT APPROVED EVERY DAY

BUT KEYSTONE IS BAD FOR THE OLD USA.

OILSANDS OIL TOO DIRTY THEY CRY

BUT GIVE US A DEAL AND MAYBE WE'LL BUY.

THE WINDMILLS AND SUN WILL KEEP US ALL WARM

WE CAN PUT THEM ON LAND THAT FOLKS USED TO FARM.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND ALL A GOOD Night.

WHEN LEAVING ALBERTA PLEASE TURN OUT THE LIGHT

Anonymous

While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old farmer, a doctor struck up a conversation with the old man.

Eventually the topic got around to Rachel Notley and her role as Premier of Alberta.

The old farmer said, 'Well, ya know, Notley is a 'Post Turtle''.

Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him, what a 'post turtle' was.

The old farmer said, 'When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle'.

The farmer saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain. "You know she didn't get up there by herself, she doesn't belong up there, she doesn't know what to do while she's up there, she's elevated beyond her ability to function, and you just wonder what kind of dumb ass put her up there to begin with." ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

kiebers

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFlCD5CYAcU
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old farmer, a doctor struck up a conversation with the old man.

Eventually the topic got around to Rachel Notley and her role as Premier of Alberta.

Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him, what a 'post turtle' was.

The old farmer said, 'When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle'.

The farmer saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain. "You know she didn't get up there by herself, she doesn't belong up there, she doesn't know what to do while she's up there, she's elevated beyond her ability to function, and you just wonder what kind of dumb ass put her up there to begin with." ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old farmer, a doctor struck up a conversation with the old man.

I didn't vote in the Alberta election, but like most of my colleagues I wanted the NDP to win..

I now wish Ms Notley did not win.

ac_unsure

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"great thread :laugh:

Humour is important in difficult times seoulbro.